• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSun

Speaking of Eva has anyone here seen Bokurano, I think its a great series and a better version of Eva

Such a great series, tight as hell.

Like I remember just watching it out of the blue cuz it was on my recomendations and was shocked.

Never have a show really suprised me with the twists and turns this show made. So good.

Heard the manga is different in minor and I think a major way, might check that out. Hope it isnt like Narutaru in some aspects

caliph95

JfjDjhM.png

Line_HTX

I'm glad Titan had 45 pages per chapter on average. I guess that's a trade-off for releasing it monthly, but still that takes way too long...

Chase17

If/when HxH returns I think I'll catch up on the manga. The anime concludes at a solid place but there some things I definitely need more of.

Last anime arc spoilers:
Mainly Kurapika and Hisoka, who I think are both part of the post anime arc.
IIRC the last thing Hisoka does in the anime is question rather he'd fight angry Killua or Gon if he were to recover and then just jumping into the woods.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
If/when HxH returns I think I'll catch up on the manga. The anime concludes at a solid place but there some things I definitely need more of.

Anime spoilers:
Mainly Kurapika and Hisoka, who I think are both part of the post anime arc.
IIRC the last thing Hisoka does in the anime is question rather he'd fight angry Killua or Gon if he were to recover and then just jumping into the woods.

You'll be pretty happy with what comes after the anime then.

I wasn't here for Evangelion talk, but I consider the series more of an influence than an actual great show. I feel Gurren Lagann (same studio in Gainax) was a better Evangelion in that the shows are a bit similar as mech shows and Simon is very much like Shinji, but a hell of a lot better in the long run since he has good growth. For an Evangelion-like show, I also preferred Eureka Seven. I don't mind that I saw it, but I feel it's better seen as an influential anime than a good one in my opinion.

Be sure to check out chapters 102, the end of chapter 203, and the first half of 204 (you'll know when you reach the middle of it) for some interesting and kinda vital info that the anime skimped on
That and you know, that scene with a certain character from before Gon even left Whale Island.
My bad - that, too!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Be sure to check out chapters 102, the end of chapter 203, and the first half of 204 (you'll know at a certain point) for some interesting and kinda vital info that the anime skimped on

That and you know, that scene with a certain character from before Gon even left Whale Island.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Big animus sale on Amazon.
some sale. I just saw OPM for $28 at Walmart, Amazon is selling it for $34. Also, whoever posted it lied & said FLCL was $13, I see it for $21.

....$26 for Black Lagoon both seasons is tempting, but damn it, I want the LE....

some sale. I just saw OPM for $28 at Walmart, Amazon is selling it for $34. Also, whoever posted it lied & said FLCL was $13, I see it for $21.

....$26 for Black Lagoon both seasons is tempting, but damn it, I want the LE....

$21 for FLCL is steep... I probably won't get that unless I get it for cheap considering it's only six episodes long. I already got Black Lagoon for about that price at a Vintage Stock new and didn't mind not have the LE.

Other stuff I have no interest or I just don't see anything or I already got it. I remember I got Steins;Gate Complete for about $20-21 and it's just over $28 right now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

It was a flash sale apparently.

Seda

Any show announcement will probably be at Momocon (May 26). Likely IBO Season 2 announcement and maybe whatever is replacing Attack on Titan.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Which exact volumes or panels? I never really read HxH until I had to look at the post anime content.

There was a chapter during his last run of publication that had pages that were straight up drawn in her style. At the very least he's allowing her to help him out now, which he had refused to do in the past.

There was a chapter during his last run of publication that had pages that were straight up drawn in her style. At the very least he's allowing her to help him out now, which he had refused to do in the past.
I need to see this. I didn't read the stuff post fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom