• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Togashi works has anyone seen Level E, I feel as if he sort of experimented with morality in that series which carried over Hunter X Hunter

I need to see this. I didn't read the stuff post fight.

I didn't either XD

There's only one or two particular things I'm interested in which haven't been explored/mentioned since the couple chapters I mentioned above

Speaking of Togashi works has anyone seen Level E, I feel as if he sort of experimented with morality in that series which carried over Hunter X Hunter
I heard the manga of that one is better.

Also been told something along the lines of its adaptation being one of those 12-episode anime in which the most work that's put into it are the first three episodes, then the final one. Can't confirm since I haven't read/watched it yet...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I never made it that far into Sailor Moon. I think the last season I saw was the Uranus and Neptune one, not to mention that I don't remember a lot of it.

He had a kid before then!

0oPiKjd.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't think it would do very well tbh

I agree.
There's two options. The original show with the new dub, though I can't see that doing well in ratings, or Sailor Moon Crystal, though I hear it improved, is still pretty controversial.

I didn't get one when I saw it. All I got was the usual stuff, like the two same Pepsi ads in a row.

It played during the pre-movie featurette thingy which is before the previews themselves, so it could be easy to miss

It advertised the anime by telling us we can watch it on VRV (pronounced 'verv')

Despite beating it two/three weeks ago, I can't get Yakuza 0 off my mind.

A lot of things in it stick out to me, but I mainly think of the various Mr. Shakedowns.

I hope that one became the ultimate lifeform.

Morlas

are we quoting G Gundam......
KYOOOOOOOOOOJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

also that shipping thread reminded me of how hilarious all the salt was when naruto ended.

cntr

Banned
Remember when Obama was a major character in Air Gear, who, among other things, got body-swapped with a Japanese girl?

caliph95

Remember Obama switched bodies with a busty teenager and immediately star fondling himself and screw around in japan.
Remember when Obama was a major character in Air Gear, who, among other things, got body-swapped with a Japanese girl?
Dammit was beaten

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
remember when hitler went super saiyan against presidents bush sr & jr, the pope, & the prime minister of japan against a game of mahjong

caliph95

remember when trump was turned into a statue and before that basically pissed himself bowing to an Aztec god of fitness
remember when hitler went super saiyan against presidents bush sr & jr, the pope, & the prime minister of japan against a game of mahjong
the-legend-of-koizumi-1391621-thumb-400x573.jpg

ckohler

Episode 56 "Badguy McSpaceHitler"
This week Grexeno, ckohler, B-Dubs and Schadenfreude discuss Dr. Zoidberg, Goku's demolition services, a jobber double-header, Mr. Steal-yo-girl, Batman, characters over story, Unicorn's new OP, and Pain tanks.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode056.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:30 Guy Ritchie Movies
0:02:36 Samurai Jack
0:13:38 Dragonball Super
0:20:18 Dragonball Z Kai
0:26:05 Attack on Titan Season 2
0:34:21 Tokyo Ghoul
0:41:00 Hunter x Hunter
0:47:21 Gundam Unicorn
0:50:21 Naruto Shippuden
0:55:51 Sign Offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Morlas

Don't worry guys....at least you'll always have call of duty

as long as mario and zelda survive i will be a gaming fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom