• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ocso2eZqE71qfx172o2_500.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Making them cousins was an inspired forward thinking move considering the state of anime twenty it years later. Taboos=ratings.

cntr

Banned
J-Stars is basically a worse version of Smash.

Jump Super Stars and Ultimate Stars was pretty decent though, worth checking out. Though it's not in English.

Regiruler

If there was any justice in the world 8ing would make a 3D jstars with an infinite budget.

Are they doing any work at all for infinite?

Actually I dropped it three episodes ago. So I saw some of the crazy shit kicking off.

That said, and I mean this when I say this, words can't express how boring Hunter X Hunter feels to me. There's literally nothing about the show that grabs me.

I want a Project X Zone-style Jump RPG. Bonus points if they do some SRW-style plot rewrites.
I'd lose my shit if Gon called Yusuke dad.
Actually I dropped it three episodes ago. So I saw some of the crazy shit kicking off.

That said, and I mean this when I say this, words can't express how boring Hunter X Hunter feels to me. There's literally nothing about the show that grabs me.
Well this is your opinion and I have to respect it, but well, you're going to miss some crazy ass shit.

cntr

Banned
Jokes aside, that's fair. I like Hunter x Hunter, but I can see why someone would find it dull as stones. It's written weird.

caliph95

Well no ones is perfect not even Josuke can do anything about your shit tast

in serious good for you it's better to drop something you don't care for than to suffer and force yourself like it
It's probably the pacing. Hellwarden is guarandamnteed to not like the CA Arc.
I honestly didn't care for it borderline disliked or hated it or at least the second half the first time reading bu loved it while binge watching the anime. I think it's because i know what to expect and was in the right mind for it

cntr

Banned
I'd lose my shit if Gon called Yusuke dad.
In Super Robot Wars, the Evangelion kids always end up calling Simon from Gurren Lagann "big bro" (and Noriko from Gunbuster "big sis", obviously).

That's the kind of top-notch fan-pandering crossovers should aim for.

I honestly didn't care for it borderline disliked or hated it or at least the second half the first time reading bu loved it while binge watching the anime. I think it's because i know what to expect and was in the right mind for it
There were some eps I fell asleep on cause I think I watched too many in one sitting at too late at night, but in the end I loved the shit out of it, one of my favorite arcs.
In Super Robot Wars, the Evangelion kids always end up calling Simon from Gurren Lagann "big bro" (and Noriko from Gunbuster "big sis", obviously).

That's the kind of top-notch fan-pandering crossovers should aim for.
That's cool. Should I watch Gunbuster?

Seda

Neat that they added a half hour so they can marathon the whole season.

I won't be watching though (I'll be in the middle of a move)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom