• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Am I wrong for thinking the best episodes of Inuyasha were the ones in the modern time with just Inuyasha and Kagome?

Well, those episodes and the ones with the Band of Seven. Because they were pretty awesome.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Am I wrong for thinking the best episodes of Inuyasha were the ones in the modern time with just Inuyasha and Kagome?

Well, those episodes and the ones with the Band of Seven. Because they were pretty awesome.

toY2rJF.gif

Line_HTX

I must admit, The Band of Seven arc was the best arc I've seen. After some stupid filler episodes in the modern world, this arc was just nonstop build-up to a giant confrontation with the new and improved Naraku.

Mizerman

Yesh!!

The Band of Seven arc is a favorite of mine. Especially with Bankotsu vs Inuyasha.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Band of Seven is easily the best arc in the entire series. The only thing that comes remotely close is when Sango joins.

It's a shame the stopped doing movie months.

They could have aired the Madoka movies as a replacement for the series, like EVA.

By which I mean, I haven't watched the third one and have a hard time bothering to watch anything without a group watch nowadays.

Line_HTX

Quiz result:

You are... MINE

Though deeply stubborn and a little caustic, you care deeply about your friends and loved ones. You have a strong desire to change the world.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is basically me, which is why I haven't seen anything.

I waited three years for the JoJo dub, holding out hope it would exist when everyone assumed it was an impossibility, and now that it's out I'm all

"hope it comes to toonami, watching anime all by myself, what kind of loser do i think i am"

Line_HTX

I waited three years for the JoJo dub, holding out hope it would exist when everyone assumed it was an impossibility, and now that it's out I'm all

"hope it comes to toonami, watching anime all by myself, what kind of loser do i think i am"

I've watched less and less on my own nowadays because of school. There's been a few shows this calendar year that I liked a lot to where I want to watch immediately. Other than that, it's the normal Toonami routine and looking at what others are saying in AnimeGAF.

Least year I would get in an anime mood and just ocassionally binge watch stuff. Too many good games have been coming out this year for me to do that again now, but I'd like to get back to Gintama and my Gundam backlog one day.

Seda

Speaking truthfully, I like to be /doing/ something. Watching stuff on its own is just too passive. Groupwatching (this thread) gives just enough interactivity.

I dunno how weird this is.

Line_HTX

Last year I would get in an anime mood and just ocassionally binge watch stuff. Too many good games have been coming out this year for me to do that again now, but I'd like to get back to Gintama and my Gundam backlog one day.

Well, my PS3 was stolen early in the summer the week before there was that one Tuesday night where the entire city flooded from endless heavy rain, and I didn't feel like starting over. School was already taking up time, and I didn't want to go through the effort to getting my games back, so I have not played any FG's or racing games or a few others at all since then. The only thing I do is the occaisional Hearthstone and DFOG on the weekends. It's funny, even when I want to binge watch an anime, I end up watching an FGC stream or Trihex instead, LOL. I wish I could play some games now, but I'm kind of relieved for now that I don't have a system. It makes me focus on the more important things in life.

Definitely getting that PS4 for next year though. I need my Tekken fix badly.

Speaking truthfully, I like to be /doing/ something. Watching stuff on its own is just too passive. Groupwatching (this thread) gives just enough interactivity.

It's pretty normal. If you feel like you have to do something, then do it. Plus, I like seeing you make a giant, disgusted face at certain moments, hahaha.

Mizerman

It's no weirder than watching certain shows with only your friends and family for the sheer entertainment value.

Man...

Aldnoah.Zero is so fucking terrible.

Every time I think about it, I get vexed. More annoyed than SAO has ever made me...

...god fuck that show, and its stupid fucking protagonist.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think we are only really in danger from Aldnoah Zero considering what Aniplex USA has to offer in the here and now.

Top Bottom