• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So there's gonna be black friday sales on the Toonami shirts & stuff, right?

I presume.

Funimation's got an early bird thing going on but there's nothing good yet. I'm hoping they have some good offerings this year because I got some really cool shit from them last year--I'd really like Kenshin or FMP on BD if possible.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, saw Funimation's sale & nothing really note worthy, though each season of School Rumble for $15 is kind of tempting.

....buuutttt my Black Friday money is going towards a PS4 & a few games to go with it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The last One Piece set I bought had FMP Blu Ray and FMA the good version Blu Ray as its advertisements. I was like...is targeted advertising real?!?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The last One Piece set I bought had FMP Blu Ray and FMA the good version Blu Ray as its advertisements. I was like...is targeted advertising real?!?

Oh, I forgot about those. I also want that. They have those two box sets that have the whole series up to now and I want that too.

If I got ads like that last year I'd have been super tempted to spend way too much.

I might get SAO Lost Song on Black Friday if the prices are low enough.

But I'm really interested in getting another laptop. Anyone seen any good deals so far?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I might get SAO Lost Song on Black Friday if the prices are low enough.

But I'm really interested in getting another laptop. Anyone seen any good deals so far?

HwOmPKe.gif

So I watched some more Star Wars Rebels.

And it continues to be alright.

Sabine isn't nearly as cool as the show creators seem to think she is though.
She's honestly pretty annoying at times.

Assuming he's truly dead, the way
they killed off the Inquisitor felt a bit weak.

ckohler

So, I just watched all of the One Punch Man episodes released so far. Yeah, this show would make a good Toonami group watch if that ever happened. The animation at times is really fantastic, the hard rock music a good fit, and overall the concept is fun. I also love the OP.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't care what they say, not breaking up the next "saga" into its component parts is crazy considering how big most of them are.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mean perhaps one of the announcements is something not even announced yet like Space Dandy S3 or Soul Eater Resonance #dreambig

I mean, someone could guess SD S3. It's stuff like, you know, Space Dandy itself being a world premiere that no one could guess.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
TOM defeats the intruder because he had his own special Gundam hidden away, leading to a brand new Gundam series coming to Toonami.

Top Bottom