• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like Zonic ate the Gum Gum fruit because he's really reaching.
So you're saying I always have a rubber ready if the situation comes up.

........or maybe I'm really stretching, that would've worked a bit better as a "burn" as you youngsters call it nowadays.

So if I'm rubber, would that make you glue, therefore making it bounce off me & stick to you?

tumblr_md74ftwoYI1qktqch.gif

WHAT A COMEBACK!

Ponn

Banned
I realized I bought the Eureka Seven bluray sets last Black Friday and have yet to watch them a year later. I think i'm going to watch them Saturday in place of Toonami parasyte marathon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Surprise, Eureka 7 AO coming to Toonami.

Actually, in all seriousness, why is AO hated on? I just know it has a negative reputation, but never seeing it, I don't know the exact reason why it's disliked so much.

Moaradin

Stop reminding me of that show. That's probably the worst anime I've ever seen.

AO is filled with nothing characters and tries to shit on everything that made the first series good in the first place. If you liked the characters and themes of the first show, don't watch AO unless you want them ruined for you!

AO is a criminally depressing show in that it initially seemed like a worthy follow up to Eureka Seven.

But it wasn't. It was terrible.

Fuck that show.

Line_HTX

Surprise, Eureka 7 AO coming to Toonami.

Actually, in all seriousness, why is AO hated on? I just know it has a negative reputation, but never seeing it, I don't know the exact reason why it's disliked so much.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's because of ToonamiGAF I stick with watching certain shows, let alone checking them out in the first place.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Honestly the only currently airing anime I keep up with is One Piece, I've been watching since 2004 and I'm just sticking through with it.
Everything else goes through Toonami.

I know there's a lot more I should watch, but most of the stuff I care to see has a (superior) manga.

Then again, there's my insane Toku habit. Just finished Gingaman too (the show that became Power Rangers Lost Galaxy)

Whoa hey, did you guys get the Naruto Shippuden opening last Saturday? Like the full thing with Japanese subtitles and everything? Because the video on the Adult Swim website has the full opening.

Crocodile

I'll be at a birthday party Saturday so I get to miss most if not all of the Parastye marathon. Sweet!

OOOOHHHHH, so it was completely written by Bones, even the manga version?

That kind of explains it.

Er Eureka Seven was also written by BONES. It was an original IP not a manga adaptation. The series composition and a lot of the script credits are different between the shows (original and AO) which partially explains the decline in quality but the Director and the overall studio stayed the same.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yeah, this weekend is a marathon. I can leave right after the latest Intruder II installment.

Raxus

I am going to watch the Intruder II and then probably go back into diving into video games and check in on the thread.

Raxus

Recs, I need more fucking recs, lol.

Kino's Journey sounds good, buy it's only on Hulu.

Let me know if you do Kino's Journey because I have been meaning to watch that.

My finals are over Dec 10th and then I am going to be on vacation for the next month.

People sort of stuck around for the Akame Ga Kill marathon.

I wonder if the Parasyte marathon will follow the same pattern, despite being less action heavy than Akame Ga Kill.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It might help this time around that we're actually starting from the first episode, so people might stick around knowing they're not missing out on previous episodes/starting from a random spot, possibly being confused as to what's happening.

...You think Simon and Yoko
started banging after the end of Gurren Lagann?

There's no way they're gonna stay single forever right?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I do not condone internet bullying in any form. All conflict should be settled by breaking of bonds and donning of headbands.

Top Bottom