• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ln7OLas.gif

A true gif artist is ill at ease communicating with words and instead relies on gifs.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still thinking they're going to announce it the week before or the week of the Intruder 2 finale, especially if big things are happening to Toonami once it finishes.

Also yay, I now own a PS4.......but now I need to sleep to be rested for cleaning up after the Thanksgiving crowd at the theater.

Still thinking they're going to announce it the week before or the week of the Intruder 2 finale, especially if big things are happening to Toonami once it finishes.

Also yay, I now own a PS4.......but now I need to sleep to be rested for cleaning up after the Thanksgiving crowd at the theater.

Tempted to buy one as my parents now have plans for my 25% off next week, but I really shouldn't as when I'm back in school I'll have very little time to play games between working full time and going to school full time.

Seda

Wouldn't the schedule have to be revealed somewhere far before Intruder II ends? I don't think they can wait much longer.

Not necessarily. You mean before inevitable leaks? Michiko & Hatchin's replacement would start on January 2nd.

The earliest schedules typically can leak is 3 weeks before, so December 12th.This is when Adult Swim's xml page updates. Recently they've been good at hiding that for schedule changes.

Using marathons as examples for schedule changes: the Halloween marathon was announced ~16 days before. July 4th marathon was announced ~11 days before.

Intruder II ends 14 days before January 2nd. That might be a good time to announce the replacement (may or may not be related to Intruder II). This means they'd have to hide the xml schedule for one week, which they've done before.

Hello friends and TUSR.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Laugh and grow fat.

Also I got pass the mine section in Tales of the Abyss.

This a pretty big key story moment, but I'm not sure if it really works...

So Luke flat out kills thousands of people when he sinks a mining town. And it's this moment where almost everyone turns on Luke, telling him how this is largely, not entirely, but largely his fault.

And it is, but it's also their fault as well! Tear and Jade, and maybe Guy clearly knew more than they told the rest of the party. Luke is an idiot, of course he was gonna trust Van!

If anyone of them had maybe just talked to the group about what they thought, the entire issue might have been adverted. Tear clearly knew Luke was a replica. Maybe if Tear actually told him, boom, town saved.

Yeah, was at the parade earlier. That Pikachu float was probably my fav, lol.

Oh right, we're getting a Parasyte Marathon this Saturday...............guess I'm not watching.

EDIT: Nvm, Intruder II.
who gon' die?

I didn't know their was 2 different versions of IGPX. whats the IG Productions version like?

From what I see the 5 episode alternate universe mini series doesn't look like its included. dang thats really too bad. :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cuddle up to your waifu body pillow and enjoy some pizza!

What a feast!
Looks like she couldn't eat any more because she was stuffed.

Woke up at....some time NOT 7 or 8 hours later, was asked something (I can't remember), went back to sleep, woke up around 1:30 or 2:00 because of all the stomping & screaming of kids upstairs.

My thanksgiving lasted about an hour of feeling tired, only having mashed potatoes & sweet potatoes w/ roasted marshmellows (turkey would only make me tired & I have to work tonight), then cleaning up the dishes afterwards.

So my brother is selling his ps4 to me next week with gta 5 and some other crap sports games for $200 so he can buy an xb1. Guess it works for me my account and save data is already on it lol.

Raxus

I never understand why anyone would sell one next gen console for another. Make sure you pick up the Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein: TNO for $22.50 and $8.10 respectively on the flash sale in progress.

I never understand why anyone would sell one next gen console for another. Make sure you pick up the Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein: TNO for $22.50 and $8.10 respectively on the flash sale in progress.

I'll wait on Witcher 3 haven't played any Witcher game want to play from the first. TNO I might get heard great things about it but I think I can just borrow from a buddy at work and beat over a weekend. I still have bloodborne, type 0 hd, the last of us hd, shadows of mordor, and zestiria on my ps4 to beat first :X

Top Bottom