• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Moaradin

Rocket League is the shit. I mostly play it on PC though, since the PS4 version has some frame dips. I still put probably over a hundred hours on the PS4 version though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm starting to realize a good amount of PS4 games I wanted were on PS3 or Vita as well.....or haven't been released yet.

Sucks I can't get a cheap copy of Pirate Warriors 3 since I have a 20% off pre-owned coupon & my store doesn't have one, & the coupon can't be used online.

Trying to figure out if I want Dragon Quest Heroes since I know of the series, but I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it as much since I wouldn't get some of the references/jokes.

Jarate

Banned
I'm starting to realize a good amount of PS4 games I wanted were on PS3 or Vita as well.....or haven't been released yet.

Sucks I can't get a cheap copy of Pirate Warriors 3 since I have a 20% off pre-owned coupon & my store doesn't have one, & the coupon can't be used online.

Trying to figure out if I want Dragon Quest Heroes since I know of the series, but I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it as much since I wouldn't get some of the references/jokes.

I really liked Dragon Quest Heroes and I have only played 1, 2, 3, 8 and 9

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I haven't played ANY of them. I just know of Slimes & the fact Akira Toriyama did the character designs. I remember seeing a decent amount of 8 via the hype for it.

Miigghhhttt get Arkham Knight. That download price from Amazon was tempting but then omg 45+ GB, that'll take days for me to download.

Also was thinking of Transformers Devestation since Platinum made it & I saw some places had it for $20 or so.

If GG Xrd wasn't getting Revelator next year, I would've gotten that.

Raxus

I'll wait on Witcher 3 haven't played any Witcher game want to play from the first. TNO I might get heard great things about it but I think I can just borrow from a buddy at work and beat over a weekend. I still have bloodborne, type 0 hd, the last of us hd, shadows of mordor, and zestiria on my ps4 to beat first :X

I know that feel. I am starting up Call of Duty BLOPS 3 and then move to Just Cause 3 when it comes out. I am going to be drowning in games to play this Christmas.

Regiruler

There's a ps4 in my house but I hardly use it. Only thing I've ever played on it is about 40 minutes of second son and 10 or so hours of TNO which ended up being too cinematic for my tastes.

Meanwhile I think I'm approaching 400 hours in Splatoon.

I wonder if Man God finished Aldnoah.Zero?

If he did, I wonder if he's trying to suppress it deep into his unconscious mind, trying desperately to pretend he didn't waste his time on that fucking show.

...Like I did.

Jarate

Banned
There's a ps4 in my house but I hardly use it. Only thing I've ever played on it is about 40 minutes of second son and 10 or so hours of TNO which ended up being too cinematic for my tastes.

Meanwhile I think I'm approaching 400 hours in Splatoon.

Bloodborne is a must play

Line_HTX

If he did, I wonder if he's trying to suppress it deep into his unconscious mind, trying desperately to pretend he didn't waste his time on that fucking show.

...Like I did.

And then it'll come to Toonami and everyone will deal with brand new VA's.

Also, PS4 rules. Will be better next year.

Mizerman

...Like I did.

Should that show appear on Toonami, this thread will likely collapse within itself.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

...Like I did.

I got about 40% through what was on Netflix. I intend to finish it but not before I finish 1997 Monday Night Nitro.

I know that feel. I am starting up Call of Duty BLOPS 3 and then move to Just Cause 3 when it comes out. I am going to be drowning in games to play this Christmas.

Still got finish trails in the sky sc <3 amazing jrpg everyone should play and the ever growing back log after that.

Tell your bro he's making a bad move.

Uhh no, cause I want a cheap ps4

He'll be missing out on all the superior JRPGs.

What exclusive jrpg is coming to PS4 that isn't Tales at this point? KH and FF the only jrpgs my bro plays are coming to both.

Ponn

Banned
Amazon has quite a few anime sets and movies discounted right now for BF. They have both seasons of Psycho Pass each at $24. I like the first season, 2nd season was ok but I feel like i'd be getting it just to be a completionist and never actually watch the 2nd season box ever.

bigkrev

I never understand why anyone would sell one next gen console for another. Make sure you pick up the Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein: TNO for $22.50 and $8.10 respectively on the flash sale in progress.

TBH, once Uncharted 4 comes out, if I wasn't a Vita owner, I would think about getting rid of it for an Xbox 1. There are way more exclusives I care about on XB1 than PS4, and I'm primarily a PC gamer, anyway. We now live in a world where Japan realizes PC is a thing and gives strong ports (though the ToZ bullshit still makes me worried they will fuck it all up)

Hope everyone is surviving BF.

Went to target last night. Was really tame. Kinda disappointing!
I guess all this opening at 5pm did a good job of spreading out the chaos

I walked into Walmart and Best Buy.
Picked up these 4 games to go with my new PS4.
Far Cry 4, Driveclub, Wolfenstein, and TLOU.
It wasn't even a big deal. Lots of people though and parking was a bitch.

Soulflarz

Banned
What'd you pick up?

UHM lets see

Digitally I bought
Arkham Knight Premium (psn)
The Evil Within (steam)
The Order 1886
SAO Hallow Fragment
Random bundles humble or w/e
FFXIV PC (not heavensward, resisted)
Life is Strange
BBCPEx

Physical:
Wolfenstein TNO
Far Cry 4
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin
Until Dawn
Destiny The Taken King

And i uh could be missing something :x

BBboy20

I wish we could get Batman TAS on Toonami.

....but more than that I wish we could just get the series on Blu-ray.
Art deco packaging, please.

So, now I'm the owner of a PS4. :D
What should I get?
I got Driveclub, Uncharted collection, TLOU, and Wolfenstein.
DBXenoverse, Rocket League, Platinum Games.

We should all play Rocket League at some point friends with my ps4 and PC bros
Sure thing.
I don't think we ever tried again for Splatoon though.

Also was thinking of Transformers Devestation since Platinum made it & I saw some places had it for $20 or so.
Don't hesitate on Platinum, fool!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cool, 30% off code for books on Amazon. Guess I'll get the Gurren Lagann artbook & have it be my first non gaming artbook.

Is it the type with some cool background information about designing the characters, making the show, comments by the artist or something, etc. or is it just flat-out "look at the nice pictures".

Top Bottom