• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

So after an 11 hour work day I went to go home and couldn't find my car keys.

Thankfully they were still in my unlocked car in the ignition so I didn't have to search for them.

Thankfully nobody decided to save money live better walmart with my car today.

Hard drive space is immensely overrated past 300gb or so. Just use external drives and cloud storage for things you don't access regularly.

I already have a 1TB external hard drive. But I don't like having to connect it on a regular basis.

Plus, I have an......attraction to big HD spaces. *drools*

BBboy20

I got my new laptop, an HP Pavilion with a juicy 1TB Hard Drive. *drools*
Just a general laptop or can it game good?

I already have a 1TB external hard drive. But I don't like having to connect it on a regular basis.

Plus, I have an......attraction to big HD spaces. *drools*
Same though I have a feeling 2TB won't be enough. Still, eyeing on a cheap 250GB SSD just for the latest games and faster OS cuz otherwise my 2011 rig update has been completed with this GTX970 gfx card.

Ah man, Sorry to hear about that.
However, What you said made me chuckle lol.

Yeah I got super lucky, I always do a 1-2-3 check for wallet, keys, and phone but I actually had my grandmothers car keys in my pocked hence not noticing I didn't have my car's keys. My grandmothers car will be mine when she dies... She was supposed to die a month ago in hospice with 72 hours...

Also my PS4 is now only $120 as I bought a fitbit for my mother for xmas and my bro will split it as an xmas gift and take the cost off the ps4 excellent.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually haven't bought a single thing today, which is odd as hell. Might want to get a few hundred bucks in eshop credit from BB.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I bought the entire One Piece dub today. I couldn't stop myself.

It was that or a PS4 and I couldn't think of any games I wanted to play.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
...what sort of prices are we talking?

I did the Amazon collections, got all three of them. It was like $280 and some change. I had been saving up for a PS4 but when it finally came time to pull the trigger I couldn't think of enough games to justify the cost--when I go in on a console I like to be able to match the cost of it with an equivalent number of games, so for a $300 console I'd like to have $300 worth in exclusive games that interest me, I don't get all of them, but I like knowing that there's enough out there that I'm interested in--so I wound up getting this instead. Gonna use the rest of the money I had saved on Christmas gifts for my folks.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Right now I'm waiting for collection 15.

Well looking at it, I've got up to collection 12 now. From the looks of it they do these when there's 4 collections out, so once 16 hits they'll put out another of them. So I don't have all of it, just most of it. Which I am OK with. There's some nice extras so whateves

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well looking at it, I've got up to collection 12 now. From the looks of it they do these when there's 4 collections out, so once 16 hits they'll put out another of them.

Which is going to be awhile. Probably late spring.

Meanwhile on the Voyages side they're getting pretty close to the timeskip. Two more arcs to go.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Which is going to be awhile. Probably late spring.

Meanwhile on the Voyages side they're getting pretty close to the timeskip. Two more arcs to go.

I knew they had finished off
Thriller Bark
but I hadn't realized they were working that fast. Goddamn.

Seda

I bought Uncharted Collection and Last of Us Remastered as gifts for my brother.

I bought Dragon Quest 1 thru 5 through Google Play and Square Enix store sales. Also Four Heroes of Light.

That's it this year.

I bought Uncharted Collection and Last of Us Remastered as gifts for my brother.

I bought Dragon Quest 1 thru 5 through Google Play and Square Enix store sales. Also Four Heroes of Light.

That's it this year.

Hopefully Levyne doesn't look into this thread and get spoiled

Line_HTX

Yay, I bought a new laptop. Hopefully everything goes smooth and I can set things up to be back to normal again.

Learned the lesson the hard way.

:|

bigkrev

Stuff I have bought (over this week with all the early sales)

Disney Infinity 3.0 and the Rise against the Empire playset
GTA5 (for my brother)
Batman Arkham Knight and Season Pass (thanks, Amazon pricing error!)

Movies:
John Wick
Aladdin
Fight Club
Skyfall

Other:
Kindle Fire (35 dollars was too good to pass up, just for long term discounts in Hearthstone if nothing else)
128 gig Flash Drive

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I got:

- Bayonetta 2 for about $25 after using a 20% off pre-owned coupon
- FF Type-0 HD for $20 + the FF15 demo
- ordered Pirate Warriors 3, Arkham Knight, & Godzilla via B2G1 pre-owned deal
- Shantae: Pirate's Curse on 3DS eShop for $10

....that might be it, excluding the $300 PS4 bundle, but I gave the Uncharted voucher to my friend because I don't care for the series.

Need to look for a cheap HDD for my Wii U to install those Xenoblade X data packs, but I don't need something as huge as 1TB. 500GB should suffice, considering I don't download a bunch of Wii U stuff, & even then, it'll most likely be VC or small sized games.

Still bummed I didn't get Onechanbara Z2 Chaos for $30. I know it's $20 on PSN, but I want retail for the disc and the bonus stuff included.

I bought:

Interstellar Blu-ray
Pulp Fiction Blu-ray
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World steelbook Blu-ray
Where the Wild Things Are Blu-ray (all these were somewhere around $4)

Then I got Splatoon for $25 and I'm not very good at Splatoon

Mizerman

I got:

- Bayonetta 2 for about $25 after using a 20% off pre-owned coupon
- FF Type-0 HD for $20 + the FF15 demo
- ordered Pirate Warriors 3, Arkham Knight, & Godzilla via B2G1 pre-owned deal
- Shantae: Pirate's Curse on 3DS eShop for $10

....that might be it, excluding the $300 PS4 bundle, but I gave the Uncharted voucher to my friend because I don't care for the series.

Need to look for a cheap HDD for my Wii U to install those Xenoblade X data packs, but I don't need something as huge as 1TB. 500GB should suffice, considering I don't download a bunch of Wii U stuff, & even then, it'll most likely be VC or small sized games.

Still bummed I didn't get Onechanbara Z2 Chaos for $30. I know it's $20 on PSN, but I want retail for the disc and the bonus stuff included.

Sounds like a good deal. Especially dat Bayo 2.

Regiruler

I don't feel like driving out to walmart tonight for $15 off MM3D. "I" already have a PS4, and I'm waiting for Scalebound to start looking at an XB1.

I was sad that I missed Amazon's TriForce Heroes deal, but apparently it was only $5 off.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sounds like a good deal. Especially dat Bayo 2.
I think total for the 3 pre-owned games I ordered online, it was about $80. For some reason, it wasn't wanting to accept my $20 in credit which would've brought it down to about $60.

Sucks that Target was selling Simpsons seasons for $8, but all they had was 16 & 17....though Amazon has all of them for $13.50 each. Maybe I should ask for a few since I don't have FXX anymore.

RIP me

Didn't realize PS3 couldn't take external hard drives for actual game data just for save data. Oh well I guess I just have an extra 1 tb hard drive for my new ps4 next week <_<

Edit: Or not apparently PS4 can't do external hard drives either *shrug*

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
RIP me

Didn't realize PS3 couldn't take external hard drives for actual game data just for save data. Oh well I guess I just have an extra 1 tb hard drive for my new ps4 next week <_<

Edit: Or not apparently PS4 can't do external hard drives either *shrug*

On the bright side you're covered for Xenoblade now.

On the bright side you're covered for Xenoblade now.

I got 2 external hard drives 1 for the WiiU which I'm currently downloading the Xenoblade packs and 1 for my PS3 lol. Just bought the right kind of 500 GB drive for my ps3 and I'll use my now extra hard drive to back up my save data before changing the hard drives.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guess I'll nab Tearaway for $20 on PS4 as well, then that way, it'll help me qualify for free shipping with one of the books I want. Now to figure out which book to get on B&N since I got a 30% coupon for there as well......too bad most of what I want (like the Gurren Lagann artbook by Udon) would bring the price down below their free shipping minimum.

That's probably gonna be the final things I buy, since I need to leave SOME money in my account, plus Xenoblade X LE next week.

Much as I don't want to delete it since it takes sooooo long to download large games, if I delete Tropical Freeze off my Wii U, can I have it keep the save data?

Let's see...

I got
- An HP Pavilion laptop
- Godzilla, Borderlands: Handsome Collection, Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood off of PSN for my PS4.
- This neat glow-in-the-dark Ghost Pokemon shirt from SharkRobot http://sharkrobot.com/products/shades-of-the-night-glow-in-the-dark-limited-edition

And that's it.
I wanted to get a New 3DS XL but I forgot. :(

Just a general laptop or can it game good?

Gaming shouldn't be a problem since it has an AMD quad-core A10 APU. Although I probably won't be gaming on it too often. lol

Soulflarz

Banned
You represent ToonamiGAF. You can't let those AnimeGAF losers win!

Already done. I think the only better GAF members are uh
well
BernardoOne/SalsaShark/Flunky and I are all in our own league with like a dozen others
then theres the guy whos on the worlds 2nd best team (yes, theres an esports rocket league player on gaf), but besides that, I think no one is as good as us on GAF?

There, repped.

I frequent both the Toonami and Anime threads, and while the guys in the anime thread are great, you guys...

...you're my number one thread.
maxresdefault.jpg

Line_HTX

Already done. I think the only better GAF members are uh
well
BernardoOne/SalsaShark/Flunky and I are all in our own league with like a dozen others
then theres the guy whos on the worlds 2nd best team (yes, theres an esports rocket league player on gaf), but besides that, I think no one is as good as us on GAF?

There, repped.

There's an eSports Rocket League?

At least that should look more interesting than Doo-doo.

No, we need to play Dota 2.

I only play Tidehunter, because it requires little work, and I can blame everyone else for the loss 99% of the time.

TUSR

Banned
mangos, tangoes, stack ancients, kraken shell, anchor smash, blink dagger, ravage, force staff, ravage, ravage, ravage, ravage

Line_HTX

God, fuck Dota and League. They're both terrible as shit.

OMG, go to mid lane by yourself and carry everyone, something something kill the base.

Top Bottom