• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Remember how Bleach completely wasted the Visored?

I'm still salty about that.

326569392410fbc32c2efc9b96368888.jpg

Looking at this image I thought the girl on the left was the girl in a current fight with a Quincy. Looking it up that's apparently a different girl who also used to be Shensui's lieutenant to the point where the similitary is creepy close.

The only difference in the anime is that they have a different shade of dark hair and its parted slightly differently. Kubo you fucking hack

Line_HTX

Considering how many characters Bleach has, I'm shocked that all of them besides Ichigo and that old man turned out to be almost completely useless.

The visored were alright though.

Stop using broken DLC boss characters.

Ehh, with the way they acted you could kind of see and anticipate that they were going to be so useless that it hurts.

I dropped Yukiko for a reason, y'know? ;P

Raxus

Salty? One of my favorite moments in the series involves them. Final saga spoilers below!

One of the Visored Captains is explaining how his powers work to the enemy and the enemy immediately neutralizes the power because of it. Hilarious.

BBboy20

CU2ZuYOUcAAxmcK.jpg:large

Got Child of Light (WiiU) and Shantae's Pirate Curse (3DS) on that Nintendo sale. Bought Typeman due to the Nindies discount promo.

Godzilla,
You and I maybe the only ones here who have that. Has multiplayer too but I heard it's hampered by netcode and the fact it's a Kaiju simulator through-and-through.

Gaming shouldn't be a problem since it has an AMD quad-core A10 APU. Although I probably won't be gaming on it too often. lol
Doom 4 seems to be the only upcoming PC title I wanna' get that has MP. I got Rainbow 6 Siege for free due to my gfx card but I'm uncertain how it'll turn out anyways. Otherwise, recent co-op focused games like Killing Floor 2 seems like the way to go with this completed rig.

Bought a ton of games from BestBuy with GCU, but for anime I picked up Paprika for $6.25 (blu-ray), Trigun Complete series for $13 (DVD), and Serial Experiments Lain for $24 (blu-ray).

Really wanna see Paprika and Lain as I could go for some good psychological mind fuckery.

You and I maybe the only ones here who have that. Has multiplayer too but I heard it's hampered by netcode and the fact it's a Kaiju simulator through-and-through.
I would as well if there was an Xbox One port.

It probably wouldn't have gotten nearly the amount of complaints had it release at the price it's at now and not a full fledged $60 game.

Moaradin

The OST in Parasyte is generally pretty good. People make a big deal about the dubstep when it actually isn't used that often. The first few episodes are a lot more heavy with it than the later episodes.

Top Bottom