• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Regiruler

The King. The gap used to be FAR larger, too. In 2011 the list was -

5. Torioko 4.6m
4. Fairy Tail 4.7m
3. Blue Exorcist 5.2m
2. Naruto 6.8m
1. One Piece 37,996,373

In case you are wondering, yes One Piece outsold 3-10 combined. Although this 2015 list may just be for one volume?

How the fuck does it sell that much

Terra Formars reads like a fucking Wikipedia article. It's so dreadfully boring. It's the only comic I have ever read that included citations because when the fights are going on, it's typical of the series to explain some in depth evolutionary or biological trait of the animal the character got spliced with. Imagine the super in depth fights in JoJo, but instead of being in the same place as the character trying to figure out what the hell is even going on with this Stand, the narrator text bubbles just were telling you random fun facts about snails or animal balloons. That's how reading Terra Formars feels.

Finished Trails in the Sky SC T_T truly an amazing game haven't felt so emotional for a games finale in a very long time. First and second chapter form one cohesive game that is in my top 10 favorite/best games ever. Took a combined 110 hours across both games.

It's a shame you guys can't enjoy Fairy Tail. It's a fine series.

*channels his inner Dan Ryckert*

It's also better than One Piece. Way better.

latest

Also, nice pickups skLaFarebear.

Finished Trails in the Sky SC T_T truly an amazing game haven't felt so emotional for a games finale in a very long time. First and second chapter form one cohesive game that is in my top 10 favorite/best games ever. Took a combined 110 hours across both games.

Wish I had the rest of the week to just gun it and finish it. Just started chapter 7 last night and its getting even more good than it already was.

Grexeno

latest

Please don't tell me that Dan Ryckert actually said that.

Dan Ryckert is the fucking worst.

Wish I had the rest of the week to just gun it and finish it. Just started chapter 7 last night and its getting even more good than it already was.

Not that I wanted to rush the game (I did take a month to beat it 76 hours just for SC) but I knew I wanted to have it beaten before XBX came out because I didn't want to invest in two 80 hour JRPGs at the same time.

Fairy Tail is a series so god damn stupid, it has a 7 year timeskip and DOESN'T age any of the main characters.

lol that same thing happens in something but I don't know if I should say it given what it is. It's an anime movie loosely connected to Toonami.

Evangelion 3.33 is fucking dumb.

Dan Ryckert shouldn't exist. It seems physically impossible that such a person could survive in society.

I mean. The guy ate hotdogs out of a shoebox for MONTHS

And also cooked egg shells. And eats Taco Bell almost everyday.

The best.

Not that I wanted to rush the game (I did take a month to beat it 76 hours just for SC) but I knew I wanted to have it beaten before XBX came out because I didn't want to invest in two 80 hour JRPGs at the same time.

Yeah. I don't really wanna start both at the same time either. I'm not starting Xenoblade until winter break so hopefully there's enough time between now and finals for me to finish SC, though I'm not counting on it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
lol that same thing happens in something but I don't know if I should say it given what it is. It's an anime movie loosely connected to Toonami.

Evangelion 3.33 is fucking dumb.

I think I heard something like that.
When that eventually gets dubbed, it's going to be an amazing movie night on Toonami. So much fuckery

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We need Month of Eva. & then we finish with End of Eva.

........& the original series getting the 3 a.m. slot.

Terra Formars reads like a fucking Wikipedia article. It's so dreadfully boring. It's the only comic I have ever read that included citations because when the fights are going on, it's typical of the series to explain some in depth evolutionary or biological trait of the animal the character got spliced with. Imagine the super in depth fights in JoJo, but instead of being in the same place as the character trying to figure out what the hell is even going on with this Stand, the narrator text bubbles just were telling you random fun facts about snails or animal balloons. That's how reading Terra Formars feels.

I honestly love that goofy style of writing. Especially if the characters in universe are going on and on at length about trivia while having a life or death battle.

I honestly love that goofy style of writing. Especially if the characters in universe are going on and on at length about trivia while having a life or death battle.

That ain't during the fight! And Part 6 is fuckin nonsense anyway. Araki will sometimes offer that kind of explanation near the end of the fight when its known whats going on, especially in part 6 were stands got extremely complicated

Terraformers is such amazing shlock I can't think of any anime that's unintentionally made me laugh that hard in a long time. Can't wait for season 2

latest

A friend in college watched Fairy Tail over HxH.

I just laughed.

Also Naruto Part 3 looks like it's getting revealed in the next few weeks.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We're not getting a new thread for Dec?

Four Toonami nights
The 5th and 12th are all new.
The 19th and 26th are marathons. DBZ Kai and One Piece to be specific.
Since activity is down during marathons, it would be easier to have this instead of a separate thread for a low-posting month.

A friend in college watched Fairy Tail over HxH.

That's...uh.....that's just me. Right now.

I haven't actually watched any of HxH. Don't plan to either.

I told the people in the anime thread this, and some of them didn't take it well.

But since we're all friends here, I know we can look past this.

Puruzi

Banned
That's...uh.....that's just me. Right now.

I haven't actually watched any of HxH. Don't plan to either.

I told the people in the anime thread this, and some of them didn't take it well.

But since we're all friends here, I know we can look past this.

3UOxf4z.jpg

I don't care about Hunter

Top Bottom