• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

bigkrev

I've been thinking about doing that anyway, but I'm worried about the shape of my head so I don't.

I'm white and still have a gigantic head (i'm down close to 60lbs this year but still have ways to go). My hope is that my hair holds out another couple of years. It used to grow like crazy and I would get my hair cut every 3-4 weeks, but it's now closer to every 6 weeks because it has slowed down

Man God

Non-Canon Member
RFqeJFg.gif

Raxus

KaiserNeko
and Lanipator
are excellent VA's I am surprised it took this long for somebody to pick them up. Good move on Funimation's part. Hope he goes far.

Speaking of Team Four Star. Check out DBcember part 2 where they are doing the top 24 movies and specials from Dragonball.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh cool, I rather enjoyed their list from last year. They're combining them into Youtube clips again, right?

Raxus

Funimation is still putting out A+ work for One Piece as well. They did a great job recently with a BIG scene in the series.

If you could go anywhere, where would you like to go?

I remember in school, my teachers put on the Magic School Bus when they were too hungover to teach.

Kinda funny, kinda sad in hindsight.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I know what Bibleman is, for some strange reason. Like, I remember that it exists from when I was a kid, but that's it. Maybe my church had it to go along with stuff like Veggietales (which somehow still exists today).

I remember the Cody Banks commercials. I think there was even a sequel.

Zoboomafoo was something I totally watched, probably because it was the show that was on when I'd be in the break room at my mom's salon waiting for my dad to pick me up.

My first thought of seeing Kick Butt was "oh god it's some lame-ass Kick-Ass knock-off, isn't it?"

Puruzi

Banned
I didn't remember anything about Zoboomafoo other than the fact I watched it

watching some videos and i'm remembering everything about PBS Kids and it's making me feel emotions

Why is it all movies tho? I feel like they just dug out stuff from their old collection. Should have been some really odd stuff. Like a Rolodex. Or generic dollar store toys.

Why is it all movies tho? I feel like they just dug out stuff from their old collection. Should have been some really odd stuff. Like a Rolodex. Or generic dollar store toys.

Well this is what I'm giving to somebody tomorrow. I just thought of something nobody had any use for and came up with shitty VHS movies and went to a thrift store and picked up the ones I thought would make the most ridiculous gifts.

They did not have Space Jam, unfortunately.

Top Bottom