• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't think you can compare a surprise shitty dev is making something we all knew was coming to the original creator is making something no one was expecting

I think a better comparison would be Cloud in Smash Bros.
People always considered Cloud a "joke vote", so nobody really expected him.

tumblr_mwsz01OuCh1rpbikxo1_250.gif

I'm...just kinda excited right now guys.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Guys, I can't breathe. I had given up all hope, but next year is the year of the gods. New FMP, new Jack, new Zelda, decent job...literally everything is coming up B-Dubs and I can't handle it. I'm not used to having good things happen to me, not all at once. I can't, I just can't...

Phatmac

2016 is looking like an amazing year for animation. Holy shit someone hold me. We got this, new jojo, new FMP, and kizumonogatari. I'm done.

Crocodile

tumblr_lj069iQQta1qzc4gi.gif

Toonami OWED us after putting us through shit like SAO II and Akame ga Kill. This goes a long way towards making up for that. I had legit given up hope on new Samurai Jack. I'm so happy now. Also we now actually have a Western Action cartoon worth airing on the block <3 (that isn't being held in some DV vault at least).

ckohler

Great news that's sure to spur interest in Toonami!

I'm not a huge fan of the show so my own personal excitement is low. I'm more excited for the publicity this will bring to the block.

BBboy20

Guys, I can't breathe. I had given up all hope, but next year is the year of the gods. New FMP, new Jack, new Zelda, decent job...literally everything is coming up B-Dubs and I can't handle it. I'm not used to having good things happen to me, not all at once. I can't, I just can't...
Perhaps the only hopeful thing to look forward to the new year.

Guys, I still can't believe this is real life. Am I dreaming? I can't handle it. Someone slap me.
You're not Unspeakable Evil unless he's too cool to go fanboying like that.

Dreams do come true
Michael Huber and everyone else was right: 2015 really is the year of dreams.

Seda

From Jason's ask.fm page: Genndy and Adult Swim will detail more about how this came about somewhere down the line. And it's not Michiko & Hatchin's replacement if you were silly enough to think that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
From Jason's ask.fm page: Genndy and Adult Swim will detail more about how this came about somewhere down the line. And it's not Michiko & Hatchin's replacement if you were silly enough to think that.

So next year might get even better?

PLEASE GOD-KING DeMarco, CHOOSE AN AMAZING REPLACEMENT SHOW FOR M&H!

Top Bottom