• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nobody likes a copy cat, Man God.

w7V216U.gif

Line_HTX

Well now, that was a very fun Sunday. Late afternoon games and Capcom Cup 2015 were all very hype. And search results by user posts on GAF have been fixed!

Today was a good day.

Xenoblade on the Wii is probably in my top five favorite RPGs of all time.

There's just one problem with it.

Melia didn't get Shulk.

Melia is so better than Fiora!

I'm still salty about it.

Fiora is a cyborg and the closest thing I have to Kos-Mos in that game so she deserved to win.

BBboy20

I get that people prefer things to not be episodic, but holy shit do we need more information before throwing the whole thing under the bus is justified.
I usually look at Kagari's posts as a barometer of what's up with the future of FF.

Also: Chris Sabat voices the announcer of Doom 4's multiplayer.

Also also: I have not played X since Friday.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fiora is a cyborg and the closest thing I have to Kos-Mos in that game so she deserved to win.

Sure, there's that, and the fact that:

their stated mission is to get REVENGE on the evil robbits for killing her. No shit when she comes back into the picture he's going to go for her.

Sure, there's that, and the fact that:

their stated mission is to get REVENGE on the evil robbits for killing her. No shit when she comes back into the picture he's going to go for her.

From a story perspective it makes obvious sense why (Xenoblade spoilers)

She is the childhood friend™ that is always the canonical romance in these kind of RPGs. Melia never had a chance as soon as Shulk found out Fiora was alive.

Terrible avatar choice there, LaFarebear.

DansGame

I know. I hate it so much.

BBboy20

Apparently the dotHack devs are working on FF7R.

This may as well be their greatest mission in life.

Oh, assisting; figured but still..

Man, first girl shouldn't always win.

Aquarion Evol taught me that.

Also, according to a recent leak, Danganronpa may be coming to steam, which would be great.

It means I wouldn't have to buy a Vita to play it.
Because I mean, really, who wants to buy a Vita? Children hate it! They spit on it when given the chance.

Also, according to a recent leak, Danganronpa may be coming to steam, which would be great.

Because I mean, really, who wants to buy a Vita? Children hate it! They spit on it when given the chance.

1 and 2 are compatible with Playstation TV aren't they? That thing is only like $20 too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vita will be the best emulation device ever when its properly hacked

Dat oled and d-pad

OLED isn't even as good as the regular LCD Slim...which also has better control options.

I still don't think the d-pad is anything great compared to the 3DS, but it is the best one ever on a Sony system. The stick placement isn't great on the Vita, and my thumbs always end up covering the speakers!

Me and Baselius already told him that in that anime thread

The thing is really limited in what you can play, but considering the price, its an acceptable replacement for if you don't have a Vita.

And if it was easy to mod without doing weird email tricks and avoiding firmware updates, it'd be amazing.

Puruzi

Banned
The Vita is rad, but I don't care if people don't get it. I just want people to play Danganronpa 1, 2 , and Another Episode.

If they get ported, and other people get to play it then awesome

nobody needs to see the shitty anime

Line_HTX

Funimation could get Aquarion EVOL onto Toonami for obligatory mech action.

DeKappa

Seda

Vita is good as a portable PSX, played Suikoden 1 and 2 on it earlier this year. I've played a good number of PSP games on it too. (I have a bit of a backlog there)

Oreshika I actually liked a lot and I'm looking forward to Ray Gigant and Stranger of Sword City. Hooray for super niche games.

Seda

I thought you already finished Dark Cloud
I did. Romping in some nostalgia in last free weekend before family visits, brother's commencement, finishing work before my advisor goes on sabbatical, and then holidays.

(Also some serious familial issues I've been silent about)

Jarate

Banned
Jarates perfect Toonami schedule

11:30 SAO 3
12: Tenchi Muyo GXP
12:30: Beyblades
1: Hetalia
1:30: Cross Ange
2. Bible Black
2:30: My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute!
3: Family Guy

I did. Romping in some nostalgia in last free weekend before family visits, brother's commencement, finishing work before my advisor goes on sabbatical, and then holidays.

Good luck with everything man. Sorry to hear about any issues man

Mizerman

Oh.

Goodspeed to you, Seda.

Line_HTX

Sorry to hear that, and best of luck! And I'll most certainly behave, you can count on me!

:)

TUSR

Banned

oh shit dude

hope everything works out well for you

ill keep everyone in line

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've got some major extended family issues as well that I've been inexorably drawn into. But hey, I've been knuckling down and playing...the same game I always play lately. Lost another year of backlog cleaning to another Monster Hunter game, though I did beat a few recently. I kinda hope Cross doesn't happen next year!

Soulflarz

Banned
do you own 1000 unplayed games?

Uhm
re: this

I might be close to this number. ~a dozen on ps2, a dozen on ds, a dozen on 3ds, *everything on ps+ that i didnt touch which is hundreds and hundreds*, my steam which is ~450 untouched, dozen or so ps4 games, etc
really, steam and ps+
oh
and 360 games, oh boy, digital I probably have 50 odd

welp

oh and

Best of luck Seda!

BBboy20

kay and cosmic are fighting each other in another FF7R thread.

Uhm
re: this

I might be close to this number. ~a dozen on ps2, a dozen on ds, a dozen on 3ds, *everything on ps+ that i didnt touch which is hundreds and hundreds*, my steam which is ~450 untouched, dozen or so ps4 games, etc
really, steam and ps+
oh
and 360 games, oh boy, digital I probably have 50 odd

welp
I'm not alone!

...yeah.

Seda

What's airing after Akame? Have they announced upcoming shows?

All we know is that Samurai Jack revival is coming next year, probably late in the year.

Akame still has a few months left. Michiko & Hatchin in the other hand has one more episode.

Top Bottom