• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm a little sad I don't have an official ship. Not that I'd want one, that would be weird...

...oh god, why am I even posting this?

Puruzi

Banned
xN2oU0E.jpg

Raxus

Man God the MC? No way, I am! My strong and confident personality that hides my vulnerabilities even says so! He can't compare to my rival skills.

I don't even like him!

b-b-baka! *whips hair back*

Seda

Today I completed Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, mostly just to say I played it.

Also I'm probably missing the next three weekends.

E: er 4 weekends

My memory is a bit hazy and I haven't watched most of the anime, but Shinoa isn't really portrayed as a big love interest in the manga

Then again, the Manga of seraph is nearing a year of me not really understanding what the fuck is going on anymore. If I had to guess from the most recent chapter it seems to be entering an endgame though.

She did get that scene where
she's the only one for no reason who can stop Yu when he's mid transformation
and largely because the author is kind of a hack is why you don't see much time devoted to that or any other ship as they're largely used for comedic scenes.

Jarate

Banned
I honestly am still surprised they haven't announced anything yet

I think they are working really hard to get Jojo on TV but are having issues with it. I wonder what their backup plan is in case they aren't able to get it?

Grexeno

I honestly am still surprised they haven't announced anything yet

I think they are working really hard to get Jojo on TV but are having issues with it. I wonder what their backup plan is in case they aren't able to get it?
If they were working hard to get JoJo on TV then it certainly wouldn't be ready for 4 weeks from now.

Whatever is replacing M&H they likely already know, perhaps even whats replacing AgK. Clearly they're waiting to announce it either during their Xmas Q&A or after Intruder 2 wraps up so they can unveil the show in the new packaging they've made.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Today I completed Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, mostly just to say I played it.
I remember buying it from a garage sale along with Super Punch-Out because I wanted to see if it was as bad as everyone said.

Honestly, it wasn't a horrible game by any means, but it was way too simplistic to teach newcomers the genre of RPG like Square-Enix wanted it to do.

I'm a little sad I don't have an official ship. Not that I'd want one, that would be weird...

...oh god, why am I even posting this?
Would your official ship be like One Piece's official ship?
Going Merry or Thousand Sunny?

Play Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax "Ignition" and ArcSystemsWorks fighting games.
That reminds me, DBFCI confirmed to get Yuki from SAO2 as a free DLC character with some other SAO character that wasn't in the animes as support.

Man, how did SAO get THREE playable characters in that game while the rest just got one?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, it wasn't used often, but it was a neat concept. I also liked the fact the sprites would change based on how much damage they took. If anything, I wouldn't mind them going back to something similar but maybe have a mode for the more "hardcore" RPG players, though it was kind of nice playing a "simple" RPG where I didn't need to feel too involved or grind a lot.

michael-scott-no.gif

Also, I think that's on Netflix, so we won't have to deal with fucking Aldnoah.Zero.

I deserve to be happy guys.

We all deserve to be happy.

We don't deserve fucking Aldnoah.Zero after fucking Akame Ga Kill.

Happiness is a privilege. You'll take your entire Sentai and filler block and you'll like it! #DoItForJack

Line_HTX

i shall fill your stead

Haha, I would never take orders from Tsukihi! >:p

That reminds me, DBFCI confirmed to get Yuki from SAO2 as a free DLC character with some other SAO character that wasn't in the animes as support.

Man, how did SAO get THREE playable characters in that game while the rest just got one?

Free launch DLC Yuuki for a limited time. I don't know who the other one is, but that assist is her shooting her gun to keep you blocking, I guess.

Zonic, you know the answer to that question. Come on, now.

*starts the new Naruto Shippuden episode, which is still in that filler arc of Tsunade reading one of Jiraiya's books
in a dream

Well surely it must be close to the end by now.

*Tsunade flips the page, it says "Part 2"*

... I think I'll have to borrow this gif.
0xzYD63.gif

So I'm walking up to turn in my final quiz for my school psychology class. And one girl is ahead of me. She doesn't hand the paper to the professor, she slaps it down into the pile, and then turns and leaves without saying anything to him.

Not a handshake, a thank you, or have a merry Christmas, or anything.

And it clearly bugged him a little bit. (I shook his hand, and wished him a merry Xmas.)

It's finals week, and everyone is stressed, but Christ, spare the man a least a thank you.

Top Bottom