• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FMA's ending is glorious. Bond of two brothers, Al being the philosopher's stone. Christianity being a small time cult that got turned into a previous stone. The fight at Bradley's house. Plus, the opening and ending songs.

The actual last few minutes of the show are touching as shit. Then Shambalambadingdong happens....yeah.

Line_HTX

I DROPPED THE BASS on my Finals. YAY-YAH!! OKAY~!

At some point after the Greed fight in the original FMA, I remembered something looked off and the pacing became way out of wack. Needless to say, I was very confused.

I have issues with both the canon ending of FMA and the ending of the 2003 series.

Both are decent endings, but the 2003 ending has the Shamballa aspect that most people hated.

But I don't care for how much a fairy tale ending the actual series got. It's too happy and easy an ending to swallow.

And I feel like
Ed proposing to Winry is something that should have been left out.

Just give us the photo at the end, and that's enough.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
If you told me Akame ga Kill was in filler already, I'd believe you.

wait there's filler to come?

also, why does filler have to be lame? do they not ever hire good writers for these shows or something? I don't understand how anime works.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Welp, I just found my image for Akame ga Kill broadcasts:

RnB4cdb.png

wait there's filler to come?

also, why does filler have to be lame? do they not ever hire good writers for these shows or something? I don't understand how anime works.

The last four/five episodes of Akame Ga Kill are pure filler.

Filler isn't always bad, but it's been associated with padding out a long running series for no reason. Or in the case of Akame Ga Kill, finishing a story in a sloppy way.

As long as we're talking about it, I actually enjoyed some of the filler episodes in the original FMA. I felt many of them captured the theme of the series rather well.

Though I don't know if Frank Archer made sense...
latest

...how did he survive that?

Also don't look up Frank Archer pics, unless you're into non-canon yaoi.

Because there are just pics of Archer and Kimblee just going at it hard.

...I seem to be exposed to non-canon yaoi the more I hang out with you guys.

...It's weird.

Edit: Remember people, artists always lie.

Crocodile

EDIT: The cake was a lie :(

why were zombies a factor of Father's plan

They were supposed to be artificial, immortal soldiers that would be under the employ of the military that was in cahoots with Father. However, they were activated before they were done due to the turmoil in Central. Hence the fact they wouldn't follow orders and would attack people indiscriminately.

Soulflarz

Banned
FMA's ending is glorious. Bond of two brothers, Al being the philosopher's stone. Christianity being a small time cult that got turned into a previous stone. The fight at Bradley's house. Plus, the opening and ending songs.

The actual last few minutes of the show are touching as shit. Then Shambalambadingdong happens....yeah.

FMA kinda had an atrocious final third honestly

Uhmm
FMAs ending is terrible.
It's a wall of contrivances and plot holes. Do I need to relink my post that I link every time? :V
(No but really it makes no sense and is really poor writing)

Yes because that ending is amazing. They had the fucking balls to go "See you in Season 2" when a Season 2 wasn't even planned to happen. You gotta respect that.

No other way to view it lol.

Someone hold him to this

then blackmail him in pms

:3

tumblr_mldfv2jD5G1rvnnvyo9_250.gif

Also, I watched more Star Wars Rebels.

...That show is unwilling to actually show someone getting killed by a lightsaber I think.

There's a moment when someone's armor deflects a lightsaber...a thin piece of armor at that...

The Clone Wars had a moment when Asoka flatout decapitated four people at once.

OH GOD, WAIT, THAT'S A TUMBLR GIF, I'VE BETRAYED MYSELF IMMEDIATELY!

Raxus

Tumblr isn't bad if you know what to avoid. Heck I think the sock puppet gif I got I pulled straight from tumblr. Not to mention the gifs I am going to post to keep myself entertained during Naruto filler hell.

Line_HTX

Toonami Tumblr sure loves spoiler gifs...

Though to be fair, Akame is not that of an important show to get spoiled over since it's kind of meh and I'm only watching for shits and giggles.

So i picked up blazblue for the first time last night and the first character im maining is a girl with a red headed ponytail, has a weapon the size of her entire body, and won't stop talking about justice in all of her battle/win quotes.

I don't have a problem, right guys?

Mizerman

So i picked up blazblue for the first time last night and the first character im maining is a girl with a red headed ponytail, has a weapon the size of her entire body, and won't stop talking about justice in all of her battle/win quotes.

I don't have a problem, right guys?

Ah, Tsubaki.

Nah, you don't have a problem.

Top Bottom