• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hell yeah, Shokugeki no Soma season 2 confirmed.

...........Sentai needs to hurry up & confirm our worst fears with the dub of the first season.

Korigama

She's Izayoi in the most recent game.

I'll never understand blazblue lore
Izayoi is her eponymous weapon's ultimate form, the weapon itself being a Murakumo Unit prototype. Basically makes her Super Tsubaki (much like turning into Mu-12 is to Noel).

...Yes, I'm indeed playing BBCPEX now as well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh hell yeah, Shokugeki no Soma season 2 confirmed.

...........Sentai needs to hurry up & confirm our worst fears with the dub of the first season.

a7Naai8.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just "remastered" it using my old as all get out pioneer dvds.

This is the directors cut with a good 2-3 seconds of added footage.

Don't twitter replies and youtube comments already do the former.

That is true.

I actually don't understand why people freak out so much about being spoiled to be honest. Sure some works revolve around twists, and being spoiled in that regard kinda sucks, but everyone knows people are gonna die in Game of Thrones.

Being told X character is gonna die shouldn't influence your enjoyment of the moment if it's done well.

Line_HTX

Somehow, I'm not shocked you're using Izayoi.

LOL, the BB plot is probably the only story that's actually worth caring in a fighting game. All others, even my favorite which is Tekken, are just whatever and I don't care about their stories.

I don't know if you know the background, but I wonder if you know where Tsubaki came from under what circumstances, heh heh heh...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tekken basically took the custom endings from Street Fighter 2 and turned them into a god damn event. TTT2 is especially silly with its endings.

Vash is probably one of my favorite anime characters. Easily in the top 5.

The show really manages to convey how much he doesn't want to really hurt anyone, and how much punishment he takes a result of his beliefs.

He's the inherently strong hero done right.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vash is probably one of my favorite anime characters. Easily in the top 5.

The show really manages to convey how much he doesn't want to really hurt anyone, and how much punishment he takes a result of his beliefs.

He's the inherently strong hero done right.

He's also shown to be slightly unhinged, but I imagine that will come up sometime next week...

He's not wrong though that his way is ultimately the ideal way.

What show is this gif from?

I feel like I've seen it before, but I can't place it...

Yuru Yuri i think
Somehow, I'm not shocked you're using Izayoi.

LOL, the BB plot is probably the only story that's actually worth caring in a fighting game. All others, even my favorite which is Tekken, are just whatever and I don't care about their stories.

I don't know if you know the background, but I wonder if you know where Tsubaki came from under what circumstances, heh heh heh...

Line pls. Only someone as pure as Izayoi can fight for justice. She has no terrible past/secrets.

And ill probably try to throw myself into the Blazblue lore database in the menu and see how much i can get one day.

Line_HTX

bring erina to toonami

Erina will be the new Riruka.

Oh-hohoho

Yuru Yuri i think

Line pls. Only someone as pure as Izayoi can fight for justice. She has no terrible past/secrets.

And ill probably try to throw myself into the Blazblue lore database in the menu and see how much i can get one day.

Maybe I should rephrase it to what is Tsubaki a product of. No hurries, there's plenty of story to get through.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We're gonna go crazy after having to hear it so many times during the marathon....

.......AND the Gold Roger intro....

.................AAANNDDD the recap of the episode that we just finished watching a few minutes ago......

Top Bottom