• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

I know it's where Toei puts all their budget
As you would expect.
5ad5183d4d0cbcd954617b57a3fbb919.gif

How much does Oda pay attention to the anime in the first place?

He's too busy to care, I'm guessing. lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Watch it end as they all turned out to be the ancestors of everyone in Sket Dance, which would explain the crossover it had.

Moaradin

Hopefully the current Gintama anime season will be able to go to the end. It already started the arc that many people say is the beginning of the endgame.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I only have 6 volumes of the Gintama manga. I would love to get into the series more, but damn, there's just a crapton of episodes and it'll be a pain getting the rest of the manga.

do i bother watching the episodes of parasyte and akame ga kill i missed last week

Parasyte had a moment last episode that was dumber than anything in Akame Ga Kill.

Almost impressively stupid.

I think almost everyone in the thread was annoyed by said moment.

Something tells me that if I ask, I'll regret the decision.

I'll just sum it up as this.

All the women in Parasyte are terribly written.

If you want to know more...

Shinichi's glasses wearing friend has a crush on a parasite at the school,she begins to figure out he's a parasite. She does this by following him, and basically, in a round about way, seeing him change his face.

Now, instead of going to the police, she went right up to said parasite, had him follow her to a secluded location, and politely asked him to leave.

She asked a human eating space monster to just go away, while presenting herself on a plate with an apple in her mouth.

Mizerman

I'll just sum it up as this.

All the women in Parasyte are terribly written.

If you want to know more...

Shinichi's glasses wearing friend has a crush on a parasite at the school,she begins to figure out he's a parasite. She does this by following him, and basically, in a round about way, seeing him change his face.

Now, instead of going to the police, she went right up to said parasite, had him follow her to a secluded location, and politely asked him to leave.

She asked a human eating space monster to just go away, while presenting herself on a plate with an apple in her mouth.

...I regret my decision.

I asked for it, but I still feel horrible.

I'm actually finding that commercial funny now for the very fact that Piccolo would be soo salty for being unwished over a car. like can you imagine his reaction?!

Yeah ANN screwed up, its a monthly series. looks like it will be releasing on the same week in America as it does in Japan, guess that will combat the piracy issue Naruto's manga had a bit.

Also:
tumblr_nzlennrVRd1tzyls4o1_1280.jpg

Looks like Itachi is the focus of the next movie or TV special.

What the fuckity fuck at that commercial. Who is this for? Anime fans that can afford to buy new cars? That's a very small demographic.

I'm actually finding that commercial funny now for the very fact that Piccolo would be soo salty for being un-wished over a car. like can you imagine his reaction?!

Besides I hope TFS uses it for comedy fodder Krillin would make a great car dealer.

Top Bottom