• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wouldn't it make more sense to have it be that girl who left Kirito a message that she knew he'd check on Xmas & then started humming a song?

You know, I could see TUSR in the SAO universe.

His posts him the impressions of someone who isn't all there, so he'd fit in with the empty nothing characters. Kappa

Nervegear can't come soon enough. Summer Lesson will only last me so long.

What-Gear-VR-Goodbye-Real-World.png

TUSR you gotta live here, in the real world, with us!

You're like me! People kind of like you here!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
guys

how do i buy manga when manga takes up so much fucking space
Digitally.

I need to get rid of some of mine. They just sit there & some like Gintama, Full Metal Panic, & Excel Saga, I only have a few volumes but it just takes too much time & money to get the rest. Hell, I still haven't othered to get volumes 1, 2, & 10 of Black Lagoon despite having 3 through 9.

Maybe once I can afford it, I'll just ship some out to people via here or the Free to a Good Home thread. Just too much of a pain to separately try to sell them or find a place in town that'd give me money for them, and I'd rather know they'd be in the hands of people who want them instead just sitting in an used book store shelf or something.

I really love owning things physically, but man, I just feel like the space to content ratio on manga is terrible. I'm cool owning like Akira but anything else over that small volume number seems crazy.

There was a time where I was trying to get into comicbooks.

After buying a small bookcase worth of comics, I realized I didn't really care for comics...so now I just have a small bookcase of comics that I don't ever read or look at...

bigkrev

Crazy that Crunchyroll, with zero buildup, dubbed the first season of Free with the cast from Funimations S2 dub and just put it online today

guys

how do i buy manga when manga takes up so much fucking space

You churn your collection. I've shipped out something like 60 volumes of Manga to Gaffers over the past few years, I donate stuff, ect

*looking up the cast* One of them is JYB.
Todd Haberkorn is there too and he's done work for Aniplex and... whoever dubs Pokemon at the moment.

They've also got Ian Sinclair and J. Michael Tatum.

Unless they're not in the first season or something. I don't know anything about Free other than swimming and chest detail.

bigkrev

They've also got Ian Sinclair and J. Michael Tatum.

Unless they're not in the first season or something. I don't know anything about Free other than swimming and chest detail.

Sosuke (Ian Sinclair) is not in Season 1
I can't actually watch it because I'm finally free of the CR membership I never used, but I wonder if they licensed it to Funimation for the dub

Raxus

If you ever want to knowingly conjure up DTL just discuss Free!

Any other big dubbing news for the end of the year? 2 more days until the special Toonami Pre-flight!

Something tells me we are getting something special down the line.
It's going to be Cross Ange.

Top Bottom