• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Line_HTX

The aspects of the Shadow Realm were more violent than Pokemon altogether. Like each decreasing Life Point was porportional to your body parts slowly disappearing...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I just learned there's a limited edition Blu-ray set for Noein releasing in January. A Toonami run sure would be some nice advertising for that.

I wish. Though I would love to see you guys trying to grapple with quantum plotlines. :)

No, no. Belief can only get you so far if you're not a main character or Joey.

Heart of the Cards is the true plot ticket to victory.

Heh, doesn't matter.

I have a Blue-eyes white dragon. Nothing can beat that card.

(The Blue-eyes white dragon is probably super lame now.)

BTW, Fallout 4 is coming out soon. I hope it's great. Fallout is my fucking jam.

Also, Sega trademarked "Valkyria: Azure Revolution".

Oh boy, I can't wait for that series to continue on the mobile market, after the killed the main series by shoving it on the PSP!

Line_HTX

I only know of Noein outtakes.

Something about Yuri asking Crispin Freeman to stop yelling and get out of his bedroom.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DBZember. DBZ Kai marathon, then some DBZ movies, mainly BoG & maybe Resurrection of F.

Edit: I have reached 1,550. Might hit 1,600 before I go to bed, but omg, I'm going to be crushed if I reach something like 8,500 & find out someone else beat me to it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
9DGlnLX.gif

bigkrev

http://ask.fm/Clarknova/answer/132610946793

DeMarco said movies have never done well apparently

Makes sense- Unless it's a movie i've seen a billion times, i'm not going to start watching a movie in the middle of the thing, which is bad for adding viewership

Basically, if you aren't Taken, a Brandon Fraizer Mummy movie, Bloodsport or The Empire Strikes back, i'm not jumping in while channel surfing

Yo, the Indivisible prototype is pretty sweet.

Go and back it.

I... did not like it at all. I also hated everything about Skullgirls, and I love the Marvel games.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yep, not unless it pulls a red ash

Fans of the project just don't want to hear it though. Some of these attempts to gain ground like the PS4 demo and the list of other indie characters that will be in the game for no reason that's become a super big indie cliche at this point are nice however.

Jarate

Banned
Skullgirls was ace, but Indivisible looks kind of meh tbh.

I'm not a big fan of Odin's Sphere esque games, and also, I'm not really that big of a fan of the MC, she kind of looks really bland too me.

Crocodile

Yep, not unless it pulls a red ash

Fans of the project just don't want to hear it though. Some of these attempts to gain ground like the PS4 demo and the list of other indie characters that will be in the game for no reason that's become a super big indie cliche at this point are nice however.

Nobody has their fingers in their ears or is unaware of probabilities. I think everybody is well aware this has a rough time ahead of it. They just also know that saying "GG, wrap it up!" accomplishes literally nothing and adds nothing to the conversation. It's a waste of time to read or type and doesn't help this get funded any faster.

Indivisible isn't a beatemup, its a turn based RPG with platforming elements similar to Valkyrie Profile.

Calling it turn based gives off the wrong impression I feel given how active the combat is. I'd say just saying a straight up Action RPG is more appropriate. Or just have someone watch a video of the combat which is probably the easiest thing to do. Or heck just play it, something you can't say for a lot of crowdfunding campaigns.

Calling it turn based gives off the wrong impression I feel given how active the combat is. I'd say just saying a straight up Action RPG is more appropriate. Or just have someone watch a video of the combat which is probably the easiest thing to do. Or heck just play it, something you can't say for a lot of crowdfunding campaigns.

Technically its turn based since you are waiting for the meter to refill (which is basically waiting for your turn) to attack. But yeah, considering how active the combat is, it really doesn't feel turn based. Its very hard to describe the battle system, the best way to understand it just to play it.

I'll try it out tonight, but I don't think I'll back it anyway since I have literally 0 dollars available

IG I like, I can trust that you'll back it for me right

I already put 60 and really can't afford to put more or I probably would. Its worth it to at least try it out, even if you can't afford to back it. They put the prototype out there for anyone to try, even those with no intention of backing it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid browser mixing up threads.

Anyway, not sure if you guys saw the Twitter polls last night, but Adult Swim is running a bracket to deem the "ruler of anime."

Polls so far:
DBZ vs. One Piece - DBZ won
Cowboy Bebop vs. Ghost in the Shell - Bebop won
FMA vs. FMA Brotherhood - Brotherhood won
Evangelion vs. Gurren Lagann - Eva wins
Troll Bracket -> Tenchi Muyo! vs. something I can't remember with a GXP - Tenchi wins
Attack on Titan vs. Code Geass - AoT wins
Big O vs. Mobile Suit Gundam - Gundam is winning (actually a bit of a surprise there)
Inuyasha vs. Naruto - Naruto is leading but close
FLCL vs. Space Dandy - FLCL narrowly leads

Soulflarz

Banned
Indivisible is in a weird place where I find myself mildly interested and actively do like Lab Zero, but I would never actually give money on a maybe. This might have to do with the fact buying games around launch isn't retail price anymore thanks to GCU on consoles/ store credit sales/steam being a neverending 25-50% off, but yeah, paying say $30 today for a copy of a game that might come out vs $20 at launch with reviews will never appeal to me.

It seems weird to compare Evangelion and Gurren to be honest.

Those two shows don't have much in common other than they're both mecha shows. And even their mechs aren't similar.

Eva is better tho.

Line_HTX

Okay, I love almost all of the shows, but for head to head...

Fuck Bebop
Absolutely FUCK EVA for standing the test of time!! Ugh, so ridiculously atrocious.
Fuck AoT
FUCK GUNDAM, they suck, and as a side note, with the exception of Dynasty Warriors Gundam, fuck all the other games including all the EXVS.
Fuck Naruto
And I am so sorry I have to do this, as it hurts me more, ffffuck FLCL.

Okay, I love almost all of the shows, but for head to head...

Fuck Bebop
Absolutely FUCK EVA for standing the test of time!! Ugh, so ridiculously atrocious.
FUCK GUNDAM, they suck, and as a side note, with the exception of Dynasty Warriors Gundam, fuck all the other games including all the EXVS.
And I am so sorry I have to do this, as it hurts me more, ffffuck FLCL.

This post is concentrated terrible

Top Bottom