• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike

00024bsc.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well... that was depressing. I need to go watch something more upbeat, like a video of Mother 3 Chapter 6.

At least the plot is kicking into gear!

Kaizer

Banned
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAALLLLLLLL!!!

FEAR IS HOW I FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!! CONFUSINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, CONFUSING WHAT IS REALLLLLLL!!!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Next Time: The Man Entrapped by the Past

So nice of the plot to actually make an appearance. Guessing here, but now I take it, Casshern is on a quest to find Luna, Dio gathers and army to kill Casshern and/or conquer stuff, Casshern finds Luna somehow, and in the climactic series finale Luna brings all the robots back to life, before a meteor hits the planet and everyone dies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see the show finally have an objective. The meandering is nice, but it'll be good to start making progress towards an actual goal.

An hour and a half of good stuff coming up.

jph139

Yeah that one wasn't that bad. I think that of the episodes aired on Toonami the second is still the worst. Y'know where he massacres all of those robots who, instead of accepting death, spent their last moments in a desperate frenzy.

Next week's is great, though. The one after is the episode that hit me the hardest - think I teared up, at least.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Look at her neck. That's no birthmark.

...And? In the end, It didn't even matter. She got shot in the head or something like that because dick cripple bot couldn't do anything to save her. lolololol saw it coming.

Drago said:
Maybe then I'll feel the feels :p

Naw, you won't. Since you know (and I knew) what was supposed to be a big surprise it's just a bad foreshadowing that her innocent character was going to be killed same episode.

Also dick robot turning less a dick because he couldn't save her is kinda lol-ish.

Astral

I expected her head to just fall off while Casshern was holding her. I'm glad that didn't happen.

And why didn't this edited FMA opening just start at the chorus? The original has the title in the beginning and at the end so showing the show's title wouldn't have been an issue.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, that episode would have been a whole fucking lot more effective if people didn't spend the last two months telling me how it was going to be soooooooo sad.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-j_4CPqfYDlo/UAuQDYh7naI/AAAAAAAAP0Y/X2A5wcmknZ4/s500/screenshot-20120722-011138.jpg

Need to also SHINY SHINY .gif animation for the head dude pulling his arm off and throwing it at the stats dude.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This show was pretty good at building suspense and a feeling of mystery, but not as well as the first series.

Oh this is Hohenheim's flashback...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
These convos aren't as fun without the flagrant Engrish "DWOFFO IN THE FLASSKU: HOMUNCULUSU!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom