• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatzilla IRC is apparently borked on me, and I can't reset my computer yet... downloading a security update.

WELCOME EVERYBODY, WE'LL SEE YOU AFTER BLEACH IS OVER!!!

terryface.gif

Astral

The Sword Beast arc is easily the most shitty filler ac in Bleach. I can't believe I watched all of it. I actually liked the Muramasa one, and the Nozomi one that comes up later is good too in my opinion. However this shit is just bad. The one-shot crap that comes after
Ichigo defeats Aizen
is garbage too. Anime based on manga shouldn't happen unless the manga is WAY ahead.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hey writers? The Batman disappearance thing only works when the person turns, not when they look down.

Astral

Even when Bleach returns to canon, the first episode is a recap. I guess that's good for those who don't watch it though.

I can understand why filler exists in japan but one thing I never got is why they dubbed it and put it on the air over here.

Just skip the filler yo. You have all canon episodes just sitting there.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wasn't there some guy named Ichigo in this show? Like, wasn't he the main character or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom