• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR

Ba5tO.jpg

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
I think this is the second Tatsunoko show I've seen, the first one being Soul Taker. Not sure if all are like those two but they have some weird, yet great animations imo

Edit: shiiiiiiit that was awesome

It's by Madhouse, not Tatsunoko.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Casshern REALLY loves to flip around and beat the shit outta robots, doesn't he?

*kickflips*

Basically the highlight of the show. It's basically 40% that, 30% silence/walking around, and 30% talking about how effed up the world is and how it'll never get better.

Jintor

Bots are dissolving. The world is dead. This is sweeeeeeet. This show is awesome.

CASSHERN

seriously I need to get some alcohol and do the drinking game for real next ep

Ninjimbo

Yes. Your name is Casshern. That's the only thing you took away from that conversation.

Ok. I'm interested in more. Will be watching.

Kaizer

Banned
This will be a good show for a weekly chat/drinking game. Can't wait to see more of......uhh.........what's his name again guys? I think I forgot.

Moaradin

Oh, so this show is good. Animation is great, music is good, and the plot seems interesting so far. I think Toonami did pretty good with these picks.

Wow.

Good on Funi, the voice work is great. (Lol at us having two Gen Fukunaga shows in a row)

But yeah. Considering that was the true test of Toonami... they pass with flying colors for me. I'm really interested in both DMW and Casshern. One looks like a good goofy pleasure (profanity and gore), and one looks like an otherworldly piece of retro art.

TOONAMI IS DEAD

LONG LIVE TOONAMI

Epcott

Deadman Wonderland is definitely a show/story that makes more sense the more you watch (and still makes no sense in other places). Such a brutal show, makes you feel bad for Ganta.

Its a shame Cashern is directly after... its so ZZZ. Watching it is like watching the boring parts of Robot Carnival. Rust and depressed robots. Meh.

They should open up Toonami with DMW, followed with Baccano or Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
The last girl's design was nice. Will tune in again for a second episode, but I didn't like this too much. Not willing to write it off yet, thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom