• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamek

FMA would have fit in nicely in "old" toonami. I have no qualms about it being in the new one. Maybe it'll reach new audiences? So far I'm really feeling Cashern and Deadman Wonderland. Gonna enjoy the new toonami.

Seda

I watched through all of Brotherhood once, liked it for the most part. Will enjoy going through the second half again.

I think this coming ep is 32 out of 64 (IIRC).

Sophia

Annd I'm done. Rest of the Toonami shows I don't care about (GitS), already seen (Bebop), or would like to watch standalone (FMA Brotherhood.)

Good start to the new network. Now let's hope they get the daytime Toonami back.

Moaradin

Ok, so I loved the first Full Metal show but never saw Brotherhood. Are they starting from the beginning or is AS already midway through it?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Now time for an actually good show.

(I'm interested in DMW but the quality so far is questionable.)

GOLDEN TIME LOVER

Oh wait I forgot this is the butchered American TV version.

Kaizer

Banned
Hell yeah, FMA:Brotherhood. Loved it SOOO much more than the original, but I'm a sucker for good shounen action. Own all the blu-rays.

Even though I've seen DW and Casshern, my night was made eventful because of Gaf's reactions. Thank you, Gaf, thank you SGT Frog fans, and good night.

Ultratech

Yep. Not sure if the whole series was, but I distinctly remember a friend buying a Cyborg 009 DVD at Big Lots a few years back.

Yeah, I remember there being one DVD on 009. Looking it up, it had only the first eight episodes of the 2001 version. Can't get the whole series without looking to Taiwan/Japan.

Zebra

So Deadman Wonderland is the only show to get a custom intro so far.

Bah! :( That was part of what made Toonami distinct.

DJ88

I actually enjoyed the two new shows. I'm digging this new Toonami so far. Tom's new animation is still a little weird, but I'll get used to it. I'm glad it's back and I hope it keeps getting better.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah This is where i get off the train. Saw the remaining shows to completion.

Watch DMW and Robot Trunks is sad with you guys will be fun tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom