• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They should bring back Yu Yu Hakasho. I mean, it's a Funimation show and they have the whole series in HD now... Plus it would beef up their needed shonen quotient and satisfy the old Toonami faithful.

Oh man this Selim scene is so creepy knowing... what happens later.

Isn't selim so cute? ^_^

For now...

No, we need good shows.

AGE is easily better than Casshern.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
AGE has gotten waaayy too much of a bad rap. I actually find that it's told its story and characterized its characters better than 00 (which I do like better, make no mistake.)

Raise your hand if you've watch more than five eps of either.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Guys at least he didn't say Seed/Destiny.

Seed was super crappy, didn't even bother watching Destiny.

G Gundam probably remains my favorite. Depends on my mood. G when I want to be fired up with bare-knuckled action and 00 when I want some cool sci-fi.

*Hasn't watched any of the older Gundams

Man, Fuhrer, y so creepy

I know, I know

do they already know he's totes fucked up yet?

Yes, that's why he was basically threatening him.

Ezalc

I really hope that they can get enough money based on people tuning in for DW and Casshern to replace shit like FMA:Bro and GiTS with actually good shows.

Honestly wish the line-up would be something like:

Tiger & Bunny
Baccano!
Panty & Stocking
Casshern Sins
Cowboy Bebop

And then after Baccano! ends show Gundam Unicorn. Goddamn that would be amazing.

hey you guys, how about no spoilers for the people who haven't seen these shows yet, huh? And also, how raw is Sins? Is it gonna be edited to the point where it'd be better to watch it on netflix?

I haven't seen DW so I can't spoil anything on that front and it's been a while since I've seen Casshern but I'll refrain from spoiling anything, though I feel like my past comment wasn't spoiler-ish if you were referring to me that is.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Man, Fuhrer, y so creepy

I know, I know

do they already know he's totes fucked up yet?

haha, you have no ideea how creepy the entire encounter is, given the context of previous episodes and future ones.

Seda

I have no idea what Ghost in the Shell is

Or stand alone complex

or second gig

watching anyway!

EDIT: I have heard GitS mentioned many many times, I have just never bother to ever look into it more.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Finally.

Awwwww it's second gig. Not both of them. :(

Or stand alone complex

or second gig

watching anyway!

Bisexual female robot that kicks ass all day erryday.

Branduil

Or stand alone complex

or second gig

watching anyway!

EDIT: I have heard GitS mentioned many many times, I have just never bother to ever look into it more.

It's about a ghost that lives in a shell.

Seda

Can somebody briefly outline the Ghost in the Shell serie(s)?

Is it something like Ghost in the Shell was the original series, and Stand Alone Complex is a follow up series?

Jintor

So what ep of GIG is this gonna be? I only saw half of it so I guess I'll enjoy it any way we go.

SAC is the name for the series. So SAC, then SAC: 2nd Gig for the second season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom