• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Haha, I can't believe they're still using those Bunto filler characters. The Bunto saga was when I stopped watching Bleach back in, like, 2006 or so. Horrible stuff.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Two questions:

1. Did the numbers for last week's Toonami get posted?

2. What is is with the overly busty women in this series?

1. I think they were, but I don't remember if they were "good" or "bad".

2. Art choice. Shonen authors tend to like drawing women with big tits.

1. I think they were, but I don't remember if they were "good" or "bad".

2. Art choice. Shonen authors tend to like drawing women with big tits.

The rating from last week shouldn't be looked at too heavily. It was memorial day weekend. According to another Gaffer, that is typically AS's worst weekend for ratings. Besides Christmas, and New Years, I certainly wouldn't doubt that claim.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What's worse than an episode where nothing happens? A filler episode where nothing happens!

Acerac

Banned
That's horrible, I remember that tonight is Toonami, turn it on and see Bleach is on now with a repeat a few hours later.

Shame they couldn't keep the show lineup they had on April Fool's...

Levyne

Banned
That's horrible, I remember that tonight is Toonami, turn it on and see Bleach is on now with a repeat a few hours later.

Shame they couldn't keep the show lineup they had on April Fool's...

Bleach was on then too...unless you are referring to AstroBoy and Gigantor I wouldn't mind those coming back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom