• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

May, who uses a Falcon Kick in anything?

This is also something I loved in this series. The planning and counter planning. Man, the execution going on in this show is so original.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why didn't he do that to begin with? Now half of Shortpants' face has fallen off...

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
May is a well-done "child" character. She's mature-minded enough to be involved in all of this, has a special ability she's mastered better than anyone in this country, and only adds comedy when it's worthwhile.

And she gives us someone for Al to end up with, after he gets his body back! Al goin' all exotic with his women. Woulda kinda suck if only Ed got Winry, Al ended up alone and forgotten...

Jintor

The idea of a villain playing with history so effectively is really quite something

I just wish he didn't look quite so stupid.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
FMA = True Feels. "Remember All those people you met in this series?! Well... yeah... prepare to watch what happens to ALL of them!"

Jintor

One of the few villains that actually manages to pull off the apocolypse (even if
it ends up getting reversed in about 5 minutes or so)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This was literally the biggest WTF moment I've ever had watching an anime, and I've had many. This even beats out the original FMA's twist.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Really, even knowing how it ends up, the fact that so many characters you cared for, learned about, shared triumphs and failing with... end up ALL having to face a suprise, unexpected, FRICKIN FRIGHTENING death, all at once, is just... FEELS.

Azure J

Oh shit, I just realized what the hitotsu-me giant was. *dead*

Really, even knowing how it ends up, the fact that so many characters you cared for, learned about, shared triumphs and failing with... end up ALL having to face a suprise, unexpected, FRICKIN FRIGHTENING death, all at once, is just... FEELS.

You anime folks think this is bad?

I was one of those guys who was reading the manga as it came out. MONTHLY.

Nothing in recent memory comes close to that wait for clarification after the initial reaction of "WTF IS HAPPENING HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT EVA'D AND I NEVER EVEN WATCHED EVANGELION!"

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Are we sure that it is Ghost In The Shell that must be tossed aside? I really want Inuyasha to stay in the fucking ground.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's what I do, Andrex.

LLShC.gif

Don't ever stop. <3

Time to say goodbye to Section 9. Kinda wish they waited a few more weeks to let the season end first. Oh well.

Do we get to see the Major put on the Laughing Man getup before it goes away? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom