• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hmm, interesting Tumblrtheory:

Okay I’ve watched the Easter egg a bunch of times and heres what I’ve come up with so I’m gonna just leave this here before I call it a night, and if you got your own theories feel free to send them in.

tumblr_mcyge7LuW41rvhbsw.png

“So what have you GUYS been up to?”

At first I thought he was just addressing the Tom 4 crew because unlike previous eras Tom 4 had a couple of side kicks at his disposal but after re-examining it I found something interesting.

tumblr_mcyghhlkjm1rvhbsw.png

Even though the video is choppy you can sorta see Moltar in it (of course I could be wrong) but any ways notice how Moltar’s response to Tom 3.5 is inaudible. The behind the scenes answer to this could be that C. Martin Croker probably couldn’t have come in to record or something or maybe they just wanted to keep it more mysterious. Also notice how Tom replies to him with the “alone” scenario, which I don’t think would be directed at Tom 4 since he had a crew of sidekicks. Tom 3.5 is alone just liiiiiiike Moltar. I could be reaching and they just wanted to build up to Tom 4’s reveal but still it’s possible.

tumblr_mcygs49yHq1rvhbsw.png

Then Tom 4 chimes in with the “So people have been asking about me” I thought I heard the little change chime when Tom 4 came on. I could be wrong but it’s just a theory. But what’s even more important is what this could possibly mean…

So with that posted I’m calling it a night, had a lot of fun watching this run I hope you guys did too.

:O

"You're here to arrest... You?"

Also, looks like I need to watch FMA: Brotherhood. I figured it wasn't necessary since I had already seen the original series back in the day.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
You anime folks think this is bad?

I was one of those guys who was reading the manga as it came out. MONTHLY.

Oh, I wasn't talking about the waiting. Just the idea of seeing such a thing happen to so many loveable characters.

Can understand how that waiting felt, though. It's been too long since I purchased still-releasing Manga. So much manga able to go back and just buy now, staggered releases seem like a thing from YEARS ago, haha.

Jintor

Oh shit, I just realized what the hitotsu-me giant was. *dead*

You anime folks think this is bad?

I was one of those guys who was reading the manga as it came out. MONTHLY.

Nothing in recent memory comes close to that wait for clarification after the initial reaction of "WTF IS HAPPENING HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT EVA'D AND I NEVER EVEN WATCHED EVANGELION!"

ahahaha

that's something that's really going missing these days as I increasingly stop watching/reading serials

Oh lol. Damn cyberbrains and shit. They got me good. Time for the second (and final) episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. At least for a while.

How did everybody come out of that totally fine?

They implanted a fake memory in his head where he succeeded in killing his target.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Well, been a fun night, end of Cash, promised beginning of at least SOME form of Tenchi next week...

"BANG."

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think tonights 7 straight hours is the longest Toonami's ever been, and ever will be until next year...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 279 - Hirako and Aizen... A Fated Reunion
12:30 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 1 - Rain, Followed by Fog, With Some Occasional Bad Luck
1:00 - Samurai 7 - 13 - The Attack
1:30 - Thundercats - 6 -Journey to the Tower of Omens
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 6 - Shaman of Fear
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 13 - The Beginning
3:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 61 - He Who Would Swallow God
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 62 - A Fierce Counterattack
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 20 - Pierrot Le Fou
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 21 - Boogie Woogie Feng Shui
5:00 - Inuyasha - 1 - The Girl Who Overcame Time... and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
5:30 - Inuyasha - 2 - Seekers of the Sacred Jewel

Later.

Barely awake for Bebop :(

Time for bed. Only getting like 2hrs since I need to be at Youmacon in the morning. I'll post the design sheet when I get back from the con

Jawmuncher

So this seems like a good thread as any to ask.
Whats a good website where I can keep track on anime?

I usually use stuff like joystiq to keep track off games so is there something similar to that?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

I usually use stuff like joystiq to keep track off games so is there something similar to that?

Sankaku Complex.
LOL j/k, don't go there.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

Whenever I get the urge, I normally check out Anime News Network. Also used to hang around the http://www.animenation.com/ forums, though the place is obviously more of a store, rather than a news site, but years ago, that was my fav place to get my info, as we'd always talk about it.

I'd be interested to see what other people reply with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom