• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

789shadow

Banned
Okay gentlemen, I can record the podcast now.

If you're interested in being on the ToonamiGAF podcast this Sunday, PM me with the exact times you are capable of recording (you will need 2 hours) and your Skype name.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You have to go into the settings for the mic I think and set it to play through the speakers too, maybe.

Seda

Pulling an all-nighter in the lab tonight, hopefully I can get hope earlyish tomorrow, eat something, SLEEP, and then Toonami.

Raxus

The 2 am hour should do that job quite nicely tomorrow.

Why? That is when the fi...

OH GOD WHY!!!!

iB5cgKo0GAgVq.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Just realized we're in for the real start of the super troll endgame in Trollercats, too.

Seda

Err, what shows are you talking about? Time differences and whatnot.

Probably safe to assume that unless otherwise specified, it's in reference to the East Coast - so Symbionic Titan and Eureka 7. And considering it's the last episode of Symbionic Titan and that the show is canceled, I expect there to be feels.

Probably safe to assume that unless otherwise specified, it's in reference to the East Coast - so Symbionic Titan and Eureka 7. And considering it's the last episode of Symbionic Titan and that the show is canceled, I expect there to be feels.
Makes sense. For me, 2 AM is Brian and FMA Brotherhood. The only feels you could get from GXP is revulsion.

Seda

Makes sense. For me, 2 AM is Brian and FMA Brotherhood. The only feels you could get from GXP is revulsion.

And Brotherhood doesn't really have feels this week unless (minor spoilers)
you somehow really got attached to Loa, Dolcetto, or Martle.

Bleh, no time for feels tonight in Brotherhood; it's all about
Bradley making Greed his ultimate bitch :D

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Isn't the episode where
Mustang makes Lust his bitch coming soon
?

Back from the long trip

Took nearly three hours, listening to FF music make the trip more bearable. Getting to Lansing went well (some snow flurries and minor stuck in traffic did slow things down). Kinda fucked up getting to the actual venue but I did find it. As for the trip back, things were going fine until there was a long line of traffic. Luckily it was right near an area I was familiar with so I took the next exit and headed straight home.

All in all, I was satisfied so I'll head back there for the convention in early April to get those signatures and pics

Ultratech

SOUL EATER PREMIERE TONIGHT! LET'S GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hype is up.

Funny enough, I noticed it on Netflix while I was poking around for something else to watch, just finishing Wolverine and the X-Men.

Also watched the 1st episode of Beast Wars for some reason.
It's really starting to show its age. ;_;

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm reading the Soul Eater manga. It's interesting so far, the characters are standard Shonen stuff but I like them. They don't piss me off like Team 7 in Naruto.

Yeah... Sym-Bionic Titan airs the finale tonight. Now you will all know how the first watchers feel. It still hurts...

Seda

Just went through the latest Shippuden Dub release, which goes up to Episode 166 where
Hinata steps into the fight with Pain
. For the record, I've kept spoiler free for the most part past this point (although I have inevitably run into some).

Yeah it's got it's shonen issues, but I'm still enjoying it quite a fair amount. Apparently the show as a whole takes a nose dive after this part though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom