• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
The manga is in the endgame right now and we STILL haven't seen her. She would really be a massive help right about now too.

Well...It would be ashame if they never reveal her after hyping her and there's no escuses since she appears to be alive and well. Do you say she would be a help because you fear the manga will end on a low note?

And Stein's, like, the tutorial boss

demons-souls_2009_01-30-09_01.jpg

i love tutorial bosses

Azure J

The manga is in the endgame right now and we STILL haven't seen her. She would really be a massive help right about now too.

I still don't think Soul Eater's truly ending yet. The group still has to
succeed the other facets of madness and Chrona can still become buckwild endgame post this fight
but for the most part, you're right since this is all conjecture.

ckohler

Well...It would be ashame if they never reveal her after hyping her and there's no escuses since she appears to be alive and well. Do you say she would be a help because you fear the manga will end on a low note?
She's just a really strong meister. The manga is pretty epic right now. More than the show ever gets. Still love the show, though.

She would help because the final boss is fucking everything up.

I still don't think Soul Eater's truly ending yet. The group still has to
succeed the other facets of madness and Chrona can still become buckwild endgame post this fight
but for the most part, you're right since this is all conjecture.

I guess, but it definitely feels like an endgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom