• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

H&R Block commercial: "We know Tax Laws, Tax Theories."

What? you're not trying to understand nature. Taxes are a man-made concept. There's no such thing as 'tax theory'.

:-|

Seda

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I need to tap out.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 291 - A Desperate Struggle with Aizen! Hirako, Shikai!
12:30 - Naruto - 18 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
1:00 - Soul Eater - 6 - The New Student – Kid's First Day at the Academy, Will It Be an Entrance to Remember?
1:30 - Thundercats - 25 - What Lies Above, Part 1
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 4 - The Phantom Ninja
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 31 - Animal Attack
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 20 - Beware the Unko!
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 20 - Father Before the Grave
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 19 - Wild Horses
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 20 - Pierrot Le Fou
5:00 - Inuyasha - 41 - Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror
5:30 - Inuyasha - 42 - The Wind Scar Fails

Later.

MikeMyers

Nothing too fancy about the fights here, but way better than most of the stuff in Naruto or Bleach.

InuYasha is similar to Bleach in the sense that the first season is the best, then starts to lose its way.

Although, I like the rest of InuYasha, does get a bit repetitive after a while but overall one of my favourites.

Seda

InuYasha is similar to Bleach in the sense that the first season is the best, then starts to lose its way.

Although, I like the rest of InuYasha, does get a bit repetitive after a while but overall one of my favourites.

That's what people say. This is my first time seeing it. I can definitely see how this can turn repetitive, but it hasn't for me yet. It is refreshing that stuff actually happens in this fights, relative to Bleach or Naruto where they are at now.

MikeMyers

That's what people say. This is my first time seeing it. I can definitely see how this can turn repetitive, but it hasn't for me yet. It is refreshing that stuff actually happens in this fights, relative to Bleach or Naruto where they are at now.

Well, I thought it was better paced than Naruto or Bleach. The former I just went to the manga version instead, and I already voiced my opinion on Bleach earlier in this thread.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning Toonami GAF

Last night's theme was either souls or flashbacks for characters we don't care about.
Next week is the last episode with the current Bleach opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom