• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

789shadow

Banned
And then they'll be surprised and disappointed when nobody watches the show about characters they know nothing about and about things that make no sense because they didn't show it.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah, as cringeworthy as I think Naruto is right now, I doubt it'd be getting the ratings it has if they just started at like Sasuke Retrieval or whatever.

Hmm, I kinda wish they do start from the beginning. It just doesn't feel right skipping episodes again. I'm still sour about Laboon (aka the random iceberg in the 4kids dub) and Little Garden being skipped in the TV broadcast (which we learn they've become extremely important in the storyline).

But truth be told, if it means Funimation gets to pick up more seasons, I wouldn't mind a Season 4 start (even with that pesky Ocean Dream arc).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The only way I can see One Piece starting that late and working is if every commercial break has ads for the DVDs and Hulu/One Piece Offiical so everyone can catch up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

LycanXIII

Seda

K0uyXnm.jpg

Holy shit, IGPX? That was actually a pretty kickass show.

Holy shit at those rating increases, too.

Edit: Wait, I might be getting IGPX confused with something else.

Tamanon

Banned
Shocked they could get it back, but good news nonetheless. I didn't catch it the first time around, looking forward to experiencing it anew.

Need to get the guys who did Megas XLR to just do another Giant Robot show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom