• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants a hot fresh slice of ratings PR, concerning all of March?

Naruto – part of the signature anime action-adventure Toonami block – ranked #1 in its March time period (Saturdays, 12:30 a.m.) among adults 18-24 and men 18-34 & 18-24. Significantly, all Toonami series, including Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater and Tenchi Muyo! GXP, earned double-digit increases across key adults and men vs. the March 2012 time period

Believe it!

And this is why airing a shonen from the beginning is a good idea. BELIEVE IT

as much as i want to agree with that, Naruto's a different case; with One Piece they probably want to get to the new episodes that are still coming out. the Naruto they have is finished, so it was a no-brainer where to start.

MikeMyers

Hmm...perhaps I'll pick up a PS3 Naruto game.

Seems to me its got DBZ syndrome where they release a new game like every year, any of them stand out (I know 2 has a Tekken character in it).

I've got three more episodes of Titan to finish. You guys were right, this show is freaking amazing! Did they really cancel the series because it didn't have a toy line to go along with it? If true, that's a shame because Titan is one of the best animated series to come out of CN in quite a long time. Probably since Teen Titans (not counting Young Justice) IMO.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I've got three more episodes of Titan to finish. You guys were right, this show is freaking amazing! Did they really cancel the series because it didn't have a toy line to go along with it? If true, that's a shame because Titan is one of the best animated series to come out of CN in quite a long time. Probably since Teen Titans (not counting Young Justice) IMO.

You haven't seen the last three yet, just wait because those are probably the best episodes Titan's got.

You mean the best episodes The HAMMER got.
130179158494.jpg

DAT CLASSIC POSE

LycanXIII

New Piece this weekend.

5f72d4b651dc9f0bf4c02405d6314da1.png

I read it as New One Piece when I saw it pop up in my feed. I could possibly see it dealing with One Piece, but most likely IGPX related.

Seda

One of them will certainly be an IGPX promo.

An awesome one would be an announcement of the GXP replacement, but I think it's too soon for that.

EDIT: oh I misread, there's a "New Piece" this week, and some sort of goody both the following weeks (so some continuity within those two weeks), considering those are the last two weeks until Tom 5, it's might be some sort of transition

i will be VERY surprised if their referring to it as a "piece" is just a coincidence.

i imagine it will be a set of previews for what's coming up on Toonami; glimpses at TOM 5, IGPX, One Piece, maybe the show to replace GXP.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
i will be VERY surprised if their referring to it as a "piece" is just a coincidence.

i imagine it will be a set of previews for what's coming up on Toonami; glimpses at TOM 5, IGPX, One Piece, maybe the show to replace GXP.

Probably this. No matter what it'll be worth the wait, it's like these guys don't know how not to deliver the good stuff.

Raxus

Well we'll either get IGPX or One Piece. Or something else that they still haven't told us about.

They have stayed rather mum about both but I assume we would get OP before IGPX just based on scheduling and the opening in the schedule being an ideal slot to insert OP with IGPX replacing shitmountain in a few weeks.

They have stayed rather mum about both but I assume we would get OP before IGPX just based on scheduling and the opening in the schedule being an ideal slot to insert OP with IGPX replacing shitmountain in a few weeks.

IGPX comes on the 28th with the new look, no more hour of Bebop according to Tumblr, though they did not say exactly where IGPX would land in the lineup.

OP start date at this time is "soon".

EDIT: This should clear it up quite nicely:

Toonami Tumblr said:
NO, WE AREN’T TALKING ABOUT ONE PIECE.
It’s a short “piece” of creative that is in no way related to the show, “One Piece.”
Hopefully that’s definitive enough for some folks!

Mature

Well, they did deliver GXP to us...
GXP exists so that we may know evil, and because we know evil, we can respect what is just.

Also, I would have guessed it was something One Piece related, too. From the wordage alone, haha. Oh man, get hyped people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom