• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I still find it hard to believe the end of the Cell Saga is episode 191. Like, it was really that many episodes?

Doesn't feel as long when you are a kid I guess.

lQjmMx9.jpg

QohsRGG.png

xI3pjew.jpg

April Fools 2013.

Jintor

Been thinking about the game reviews because they do a fantastic job mixing a distinctive tune from the games into some hot beats.

The start of the FFX review and the ME3 review, for instance. Gonna go through a bunch and see what I can drag outta it.

I've always loved the Stinger they drop at the end of the reviews.

Seda

That is no where near cheap enough.

I saw it at Momocon for $40.

Seriously why would anybody buy Anime from an event like that, the prices were ridiculous. I think each GitS season was $50.

(Checking Amazon just now, I suppose that it what their normal price is listed at, but I bet it's on sale most of the time.)

Tamanon

Banned
I saw it at Momocon for $40.

Seriously why would anybody buy Anime from an event like that, the prices were ridiculous. I think each GitS season was $50.

(Checking Amazon just now, I suppose that it what their normal price is listed at, but I bet it's on sale most of the time.)

I could completely understand buying anime at a convention before the internet really took off, but once Amazon started up, there's no excuse.

I mean, I remember buying some DBZ movies on VHS that hadn't been released here yet a long time ago, $40 a pop, just because they didn't exist anywhere else but conventions!

Drago

BTW, Code Name: Kids Next Door added to Netflix with all the other CN shows. So good.

A shame that it's incomplete, like every other show they put up. :/

Well, Dexter's Lab excluded, they already have the only two good seasons up for that, they don't need anything else. (other than Ego Trip...)

LycanXIII

A shame that it's incomplete, like every other show they put up. :/

Well, Dexter's Lab excluded, they already have the only two good seasons up for that, they don't need anything else. (other than Ego Trip...)

They're just reminding you that Genndy never gets to finish.

LycanXIII

Only if it was 3 hours Friday night and 3 hours Saturday night. Different shows each night too. The reason why ratings are better at 6 hours than at 3 is because they're not repeats from 3 hours earlier.

Moaradin

Making progress on FMA:Brotherhood. At first I didn't like it much. The first 11 episodes was pretty much covered much better in the original series, but once it splits off it gets really good. Currently 26 episodes in and I'm loving the shit going down.

Seda

Making progress on FMA:Brotherhood. At first I didn't like it much. The first 11 episodes was pretty much covered much better in the original series, but once it splits off it gets really good. Currently 26 episodes in and I'm loving the shit going down.

Seems like a lot of people have a similar experience. I know I did. I like the middle section of brotherhood quite a lot after not really feeling the first 13 or so episodes. The
Ling/Wrath/Gluttony/Envy stuff coming up on air is pretty fun

Moaradin

Seems like a lot of people have a similar experience. I know I did. I like the middle section of brotherhood quite a lot after not really feeling the first 13 or so episodes. The
Ling/Wrath/Gluttony/Envy stuff coming up on air is pretty fun

Yea, the next few episodes have some great stuff. I'll be sure to catch it live on Toonami. Some really cool fights coming up.

Seda

Yea, the next few episodes have some great stuff. I'll be sure to catch it live on Toonami. Some really cool fights coming up.

The show also gets a bit more interesting once (not sure if youre this far yet)
Kimblee
shows up. That's still a fair bit away I think.

Jintor

Awww man

I don't really like the new DC stuff with the possible exception of New Frontier.

Oh well... nothing wrong with some good ol' giant jaw bats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom