• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm bailing for the night.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 294 - Impossible to Attack? The Sealed Genryuusai!
12:30 - Naruto - 21 - Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals
1:00 - Soul Eater - 9 - Legend of the Holy Sword – Kid and Black☆Star's Great Adventure?
1:30 - Thundercats - 4 - Song of the Petalars
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 7 - Showdown at Sherman High
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 34 - Inner Flight
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 23 - Pursuit
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 23 - Girl on the Battlefield
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 25-26 - The Real Folk Blues - END
5:00 - Inuyasha - 47 - Onigumo's Heart Still Beats Within Naraku
5:30 - Inuyasha - 48 - Return to the Place Where We First Met

Later.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Can't believe where we're up to in InuYasha.

It's almost like things go faster when there's two episodes per week instead of one.

It's almost like doing one ep a week and starting in the middle might not have been optimal.

Maybe. Just thinking out loud here.

I just realized something after all the times I've seen this show.
Not only do these guys lose out to all those big bounties, they rarely have much to eat.

Seda

So what's Seshomaru's goal again?

Naraku wants the jewel

Inuyasha wants the jewel

does Seshomawhatever want it too?

Seda

Well, at first he wanted the sword...then...uh...I dunno.

This is my first time watching Inuyasha.

It has hinted that Naraku isn't a full demon, so it makes sense why he's searching for the jewel, to become a pure demon.

Inuyasha says he wants the jewel for the same reason, but it has also hinted that the jewel could turn him into a pure human too (I'm guessing this is the ultimate outcome?)

I know Sesh wanted Tetsusaiga, but now he's going to get another sword, but I'm not sure what he's ultimately trying to do. I guess the jewel could make him stronger so he's looking for it too. He has tried to Kill Inuyasha before, I don't know if that's the ultimate plan or not.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
If I remember right
Sesshy mellows out and basically just wanders around without much of a goal. But I might be remembering wrong.

Edit- "It's a lot heavier you stupid jackass!" I said this a few weeks ago, but this really does have the best trash talk.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I don't remember this ending.

When it comes time for Come I will cry when it prematurely ends.

Seda

Why do you people hate Koga? Back in the day he never got any real hate.

I don't really hate him, honestly he seemed too minor for me to feel anything but indifference towards him. I like his design I think. I guess he's not as minor as I was thinking maybe. I don't know how prevalent he really is.

I don't really hate him, honestly he seemed too minor for me to feel anything but indifference towards him. I like his design I think. I guess he's not as minor as I was thinking maybe. I don't know how prevalent he really is.
It's funny, for you guys who haven't seen InuYasha I'd think the guy you'd hate most is Shippo, or even Rin. At least Shippo gets less sucky later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom