• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

No body cares about filler

Remember this one?

one+piece.jpg

Somehow I caught that right away but never noticed Zoro's doppelganger.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Remember this one?

one+piece.jpg

Somehow I caught that right away but never noticed Zoro's doppelganger.

What's funny is that even Oda has made that mistake.
When featured in Jump, the cover to Chapter 398 showed Crocodile with two hands. This was fixed when collected in Volume 41.

Hot Pocket Premium, only a product like that can progress like that.

Updated me site index with the 2 new shows. BIG O, BIG O BIG O, BIG DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN.................

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece killed it. One Piece fucking killed it! That is awesome.
Also, quad million feels so nice. Let's see if we can go for quint million next week with SAO.

I've been saying it for a while and you lot have been doubting me. It's coming guys, when it happens I'll be sad I can't post the itshappening.gif

DeMarco tweets that "he never imagined he'd see numbers this high"

B-Dubs post "it's happening gif"

5 shows hit 1 million

ToonamiGAF freaks out
not as much as manGAF will in 2 weeks of Aunt's Tits

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit One Piece higher than Bleach and Naruto?

Not the first time. It debuted in first place back in April, too. Still great to see. Hope the shittiest part of the Davy Back Filler doesn't scare them away from the greatness coming this week.

Not the first time. It debuted in first place back in April, too. Still great to see. Hope the shittiest part of the Davy Back Filler doesn't scare them away from the greatness coming this week.

I think for most people they're far too lazy to change the channel if they plan to keep watching Soul Eater afterwards.

Not Surprised One Piece in the lead

I am, it hasn't been in quite a while. What's even more amazing is that it topped the charts during a filler arc.

When SAO hits we're getting Pentamil, I'm tellin' ya.

I've been saying it for a while and you lot have been doubting me. It's coming guys, when it happens I'll be sad I can't post the itshappening.gif

I'm still skeptical. Can SAO break 1m once or twice? Sure, but I highly doubt it'll consistently get those ratings. I'm guessing it'll average 850-900K. I would love to be wrong though.

Damnnnnnn.
Why can't I hold all these millions.

I aways make sure to keep my tv on and on Toonami just to help keep the ratings up when I head to bed haha.

Cwarrior

why would people tune into one piece too watch the weakest filler episode of the davy back arc then tune out, roller skate racer was good but red light green light huh?

Edit: maybe they really like the comedy

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Soul Eater breaking a million again. Awesome. It needs to continue to be that way. Best show on the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom