• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

West Michigan, HD channel, no issues.
all of my other channels are working fine. I'll try going to the SD Cartoon Network and see if it's having the same issue.

edit : sd works. Weird. I hope it fixes itself before Soul Eater, Or I might have to follow along with you on my cell phone.

I hope getting on GAF to post about how much you hate every aspect of bleach week in and week out is worth it. You could just not watch it.

Lol

I enjoy Bleach more then most people here and on manga gaf. I admits it's horribly flawed but it's still fun. Don't be upset because you're favorite series isn't as good as you'd like to think it is. honestly I wish the series was better because it has/had so much potential.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
There's no less than three Shippuden openings where he's shirtless for seemingly no reason.
They emphasize a lot how naruto became bishie after the timeskip, he had a small fanbase before but it exploded after he grew up

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Naruto you can "open" my "scroll" any day.
AMzq9lr.gif

Jintor

That generally happens when you are an actual fan of a show and don't just tune in every week for a hate watch

I mean the source material is pretty bad on its lonesome, but it's a bad adaptation on top of that. I read all of Bleach, and that wasn't to self-inflict wounds, I genuinely was hoping it'd be a good manga.

You can't just dump all our problems with bleach on 'oh you're all just haters'. It's genuinely not a very good show.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I mean the source material is pretty bad on its lonesome, but it's a bad adaptation on top of that. I read all of Bleach, and that wasn't to self-inflict wounds, I genuinely was hoping it'd be a good manga.

You can't just dump all our problems with bleach on 'oh you're all just haters'. It's genuinely not a very good show.

MCXC has a Bleach fan persecution complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom