• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m84tz57TBx1r2uu27o1_500.gif
tumblr_mna6qiAJjV1srqitpo3_250.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They emphasize a lot how naruto became bishie after the timeskip, he had a small fanbase before but it exploded after he grew up

Maybe cause he's a lot less annoying in Shippuden, lol. But he's also a little more generic shonen protagonist because of it.

I mean the source material is pretty bad on its lonesome, but it's a bad adaptation on top of that. I read all of Bleach, and that wasn't to self-inflict wounds, I genuinely was hoping it'd be a good manga.

You can't just dump all our problems with bleach on 'oh you're all just haters'. It's genuinely not a very good show.
You read all of Bleach? That's weird considering the manga is still going. To be honest you're just not a fan of the show. That's fine and all but I don't get why some people that don't like Bleach watch it just so they can talk about how much they hate it on here every Saturday/Sunday. I don't like E7 so I just go watch something else instead of bashing it. Seems like a waste of time but whatev.

Honestly if I hate on any series I hate on naruto, it's a series that more or less from beginning to end I almost never enjoyed. Outside of the chunin exam and a few part 2 fights I really don't get the love some have for the series.

It does amuse me what advertizes are directed at demographics. I imagine toonami watchers as texting and driving, hot pocket eating, big mens specialty store needing toy lovers.

Jintor

You read all of Bleach? That's weird considering the manga is still going. To be honest you're just not a fan of the show. That's fine and all but I don't get why some people that don't like Bleach watch it just so they can talk about how much they hate it on here every Saturday/Sunday. I don't like E7 so I just go watch something else instead of bashing it. Seems like a waste of time but whatev.

Obviously I meant I'm up to date on the manga (well, actually I'm a few weeks behind since I like to build a backlog of chapters).

The truth is you don't understand the concept of a good MST2K with friends. Actually, normally I would just bugger off for a bit, but it's way easier to just throw up Toonami on one screen while I do something else and wait until the shows I actually want to watch come on.

Tenumi

Banned
It does amuse me what advertizes are directed at demographics. I imagine toonami watchers as texting and driving, hot pocket eating, big mens specialty store needing toy lovers.

I'm watching, where are the MLPFIM commercials! Advertisers should cater to my demographic, too!

I'm totally not serious

Who said there was good poetry in anime?
The point is that it's subjective. I have a feeling you would've bashed Bleach no matter what Gin said because you're not a fan of the show (which is fine, different strokes). Anyway enough Bleach talk, I don't want to white knight for it the whole night.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Honestly if I hate on any series I hate on naruto, it's a series that more or less from beginning to end I almost never enjoyed. Outside of the chunin exam and a few part 2 fights I really don't get the love some have for the series.
I'm actually a naruto fan, I came up with this name years ago as a combination of starfox and naruto, but I'm aware of the criticism it gets, still enjoy it more than OP though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom