• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I missed last week, did I miss anything worthwhile?

The Straw Hats lost the second round and have now lost Robin and Chopper with 1 match to go. Of course, bear in mind that that was filler. Tonight starts with a couple minutes of filler dealing with that stupid situation, then it's all canon.

pirata

A little late, but I'm seeing the same issue on my TV with the cable box. My other TV, which is hooked directly to the wall, is fine. Just gotta stick with the smaller TV for now.

My sd channel is working fine. it's only the HD Cartoon Network that has no sound. Even all of my other HD channels are fine.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Since this is technically canon maybe I won't blank out this time and lame it out until
water 7

pirata

Yay, I switched back to my HD channels, and now it has sound! . ...just in time to hear all of this ridiculous shouting on one piece.the announcer sounds like a clown who just did two lines of cocaine and foxy sounds like a French con man celebrating a big score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom