• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Oh, I get that it gets old for the people who actually enjoy bleach. But those people don't actually exist, so we're good. If they do profess to exist, they're clearly figments of a demented imagination and can clearly be ignored.

Seriously though, whining about bleach > whining about whining about bleach

ok now the conversation's over

Real talk..I enjoy Bleach a lot more than Naruto despite actually buying (bootleg...didn't know) dvds of Naruto. Both aren't good. But you know what I enjoy them for what they are silly often stupid and poorly written shonen. But Bleach's beginning was gdlk IMO...Naruto takes a while to get to the good parts

I'm new to One Piece so can't rank it yet (OP's pacing is awful in the anime tho...so many reaction shots).

so any "hate" from me is purely in just.

ReiGun

Almost everything they chastise Naruto for ends up helping out at some point.

Edit: On Naruto/Bleach/OP, I enjoy Naruto the most of the three. Bleach is just boring as shit, and try as I might, I can't get into OP (mainly due to the Straw Hats being pretty annoying). All three are have some serious flaws, though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i7fek8RDFGL7X.png
To be fair, it also has to do with me being a lot more invested in naruto, I watched both naruto and OP when they were both on OG toonami, and consistantly enjoy naruto while OP went from fun and then dull than fun again for me, one of my biggest criticisms of OP is that oda likes to drag. Arcs out

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, it also has to do with me being a lot more invested in naruto, I watched both naruto and OP when they were both on OG toonami, and consistantly enjoy naruto while OP went from fun and then dull than fun again for me, one of my biggest criticisms of OP is that oda likes to drag. Arcs out

The show that was on OG Toonami wasn't One Piece.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm actually hyped for the next episode. Helps having Kabuto around, he's one of my favorite characters lol.

RedBoot

hey, I have no sound on Cartoon Network right now. Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm in Austin, Texas by the way.

A little late, but I'm seeing the same issue on my TV with the cable box. My other TV, which is hooked directly to the wall, is fine. Just gotta stick with the smaller TV for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom