• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I switched back to my HD channels, and now it has sound! . ...just in time to hear all of this ridiculous shouting on one piece.the announcer sounds like a clown who just did two lines of cocaine and foxysounds like a French con man celebrating a big school.
I actually really like this dub

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Just gotta get One Piece out of the way, and then Real Toonami starts.

My man.
aKvgTAI.png

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Kind of a bullshit excuse there Foxy, especially considering he's trying to back out of a Davy Back Fight, when he pretty much said that is not a good thing to do.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah this part is filler. In the manga, they already got Chopper back and just got to the third game.

I just threw up a little.

Whatswrongwithyou.gif

Worst junior

kidding, but seriously, what's wrong with you

Aw... I was starting to like you...

I always was good at making friends. :D

In all seriousness though, I think it's the animation style that does it for me. I really find the style of both OP and SE off-putting. The characters in OP are too outlandish for me to take seriously, and the characters in SE aren't humorous or interesting enough to hold my interest.

It's not that either one is a bad anime, and I totally get why people like them. They're just not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom