• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yup, this is Scooby Doo. Except worse.

SMH Oda. You should be on the Bleach writing team, you'd fit right in.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Snake Eater's been out for almost 9 years. I'm starting to feel old.

Bigdrbingo

Neo Member
Hey guys new to late night Toonami and was wondering which shows are best to start out with? I watched around the first 100 episodes of Bleach a few years ago and just haven't kept up with any anime besides FMA:Brotherhood since. Thinking about re-watching Bleach to start, but anything else that stands out in particular?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
There has been nothing "great" about this episode.

It's been stupid, unfunny shit.

I don't remember it being this dumb in the manga. Though to be fair, it's been a long time since I read this part.

Jarate

Banned
Hey guys new to late night Toonami and was wondering which shows are best to start out with? I watched around the first 100 episodes of Bleach a few years ago and just haven't kept up with any anime besides FMA:Brotherhood since. Thinking about re-watching Bleach to start, but anything else that stands out in particular?
One Piece mang

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hey guys new to late night Toonami and was wondering which shows are best to start out with? I watched around the first 100 episodes of Bleach a few years ago and just haven't kept up with any anime besides FMA:Brotherhood since. Thinking about re-watching that to start, but anything else that stands out in particular?

One Piece and Soul Eater.
As for old shows, check out Casshern Sins and Sym-Bionic Titan (though the latter will be back).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom