• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
does it bother anyone else that despite all the people Luffy's fought, he has trouble with Foxy?

Not really. Foxy is a smart fighter who knows he isn't the strongest physically and has to use creativity and tricks. Which is a tough matchup for Luffy usually.

Luffy can still brute force it, though.

Foxy's power is kinda BS tho

Foxy's power is among the least BS abilities Luffy has fought against. The guy beat someone that can become intangible by turning into sand and suck all the water out of someone's bodies leaving them as dehydrated corpses, as well as a guy that can turn into lightning. This happened before Foxy.

DREAMIN', DONT GIVE IT UP LUFFY.

I would've loved everyone if it played.

Yotsuba_Says_NO_by_Pardner.jpg

No

Oh god, tonight's episode of Soul Eater............

Welp, from the ending of last episode, i'm assuming
we're gonna be seein' some serious shit.

Foxy's power is among the least BS abilities Luffy has fought against. The guy beat someone that can become intangible by turning into sand and suck all the water out of someone's bodies leaving them as dehydrated corpses, as well as a guy that can turn into lightning. This happened before Foxy.

Well, Luffy only beat Enel due to him being his natural weakness. Plus, Crocodile took him several attempts.

Foxy's power isn't broken, but it is cheap. More importantly, it's devastating against someone who dives in first without thinking.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

the guy that can turn into lightning was inevitably useless though simply cause luffy is immuned to it, which makes sense but led to a unsatisfying fight and than the most disappointing ending to a arc i ever experienced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom