• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
iby2BzdHPMmDQg.jpg

:lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
BEATER is almost, ALMOST worse than Metroid: Other M's "deleter."

Christ, that's turrible. /Barkley

I knew it reminded me of some other awful Engrishy phrase.

I can only hope it was less hilariously awkward in the original language.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Beater?

Someone wrote that? Someone wrote that and thought it was clever. And then other people read it and had to say it. In multiple languages.

My stars and garters.

I was hoping it would be carried over. My god I am laughing so hard right now.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So after two episodes, I declare Sword Art Online to be really really really dumb.
Better turn my snark sensors up to Bleach levels for the remainder of the series.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am actually glad to see IGPX this week, mainly because as dull as it is, I do not feel like banging my head against the wall over how stupid it is.

Seda

I will say the 'combo' attack to take out the boss was alright. More of that and less silly drama "Youre a BETA TESTER!" and less cheesy death monologues from a character who the audience barely knows or cares about and .... well ...

some of the gaming lingo comes across as cheesy but that's kind of the point of the setting put in place here.

Azure J

Beater?

Someone wrote that? Someone wrote that and thought it was clever. And then other people read it and had to say it. In multiple languages.

My stars and garters.

Again, it managed to invoke "fond" memories of the dialogue in Other M (the naming of the "deleter"). I cringed.

Branduil

So after two episodes, I declare Sword Art Online to be really really really dumb.
Better turn my snark sensors up to Bleach levels for the remainder of the series.

You're gonna need a bigger snark sensor.

The show hasn't even hinted at its final form yet.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I am actually glad to see IGPX this week, mainly because as dull as it is, I do not feel like banging my head against the wall over how stupid it is.

I feel like ever since the date episode IGPX has been pretty decent. The finale and last ep were also good, as is this ep so far (5 mins in.)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
KuGsj.gif
"That software's crash-proof!"

There's literally no such thing. Except maybe CrunchBang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom