• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Damn it Toei... see this is why a One Piece Kai requires reanimation
so they can avoid this mole crap and go right to Aokiji

Crocodile

Not sure what happened there but it was kind of stupid

As for the Foxy vs. Luffy fight itself, it had some positive attributes but its a bit hard to get hype over Luffy's struggles when he's already beaten people FAR stronger than Foxy.

Bleach and One Piece both start filler next week.

Looks like it's up to Naruto and Soul Eater to keep things interesting.
Maybe Sword Art too

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ah yeah. Soul Eater time. Speaking of which, I hear the manga ended. How was the ending?

Kind of underwhelming. There's still quite a few plot points open and half the final chapter was boob jokes. I'm kind of hoping that Ohkubo is really just setting up a sequel and he's taking a break.

Jarate

Banned
Not sure what happened there but it was kind of stupid

As for the Foxy vs. Luffy fight itself, it had some positive attributes but its a bit hard to get hype over Luffy's struggles when he's already beaten people FAR stronger than Foxy.

Smart fighters have always given luffy problems, his worst matchup is with someone with no honor who can trick him

789shadow

Banned
Don't really mind it honestly. The announcer made going through this painful shit so terrible. With him out of the picture and these stupid games it honestly can't be that bad right?
That depends. The next five episodes are a filler arc wherein everyone but Robin loses their memory of joining the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom