• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I believe we start a new arc of Soul Eater. ( New ending in 3 weeks ) SEXYNESS EVERYWHERE. From what I remember, tonight's Sword Art is.........interesting.

Amikami

Banned
I didn't like it personally. But thats partly because it ended. Felt like it needed one more episode.

Kind of underwhelming. There's still quite a few plot points open and half the final chapter was boob jokes. I'm kind of hoping that Ohkubo is really just setting up a sequel and he's taking a break.

Underwhelming seems to be the general consensus and I keep hearing "BOOBS".lol. Too bad.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Don't really mind it honestly. The announcer made going through this painful shit so terrible. With him out of the picture and these stupid games it honestly can't be that bad right?

Davy Back Fight is a lot more entertaining than the filler coming up.

This filler arc isn't that bad, really, it's just pretty banal and boring.

Azure J

Kind of underwhelming. There's still quite a few plot points open and half the final chapter was boob jokes. I'm kind of hoping that Ohkubo is really just setting up a sequel and he's taking a break.

This was definitely a setup for a sequel and I have a feeling Soul Eater Not! might just take the reigns as such. Or we could always get the adventures of Stein Jr, I'm hype for that.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
NOOO CRONA!!! T_________T

DAMN YOU SID!!
LLShC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom