• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Don't overlook the Vita. I play it more than my 3DS XL.

I would have, but then the Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem one-two punch knocked me flat. (Although, honestly speaking, I probably enjoyed playing through 3 Metal Gear games, Final Fantasy VII, and like 180 hours of Persona 4 a little more)

But yo dude get whatevs you want

Don't overlook the Vita. I play it more than my 3DS XL.

#whynotboth

I'd go for a 3ds with fire emblem awakening and smt4 to get the free $30 eshop credit before the end of August. Also if you didn't own a ds there is a pretty awesome bleach fighting game on the ds that the 3ds would be backwards compatible with and considering we probably won't see a new bleach game for awhile

Moaradin

If you get a Vita you're pretty much getting it entirely for Persona 4 Golden. And it's almost worth it just for that, but 3DS has a lot of good games.

Seda

I'm playing SMTIV right now on 3DS and I have yet to get into Soul Hackers.

I have a Vita and Persona 4 Golden is the only game I've purchased for it other than PS+ freebies. I do LOVE it as basically a portable PS1 for PSN titles though. I played Chrono Cross, Grandia, Wild Arms 1/2 and Suikoden on it (all for the first time).

I want a darn Celceta release date though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
3DS is the only system in history to have both a mainline Monster Hunter and a mainline Pokemon. System of the forever.
LtNDbKz.png

3DS games (if I go that route) I am considering:

- Kid Icarus
- Kingdom Hearts 3D
- Mario Kart 7
- Fire Emblem
- Animal Crossing

Am I missing anything else worth getting besides SMT? How is that by the way, Seda or anyone else who has it?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

- Kid Icarus
- Kingdom Hearts 3D
- Mario Kart 7
- Fire Emblem
- Animal Crossing

Am I missing anything else worth getting besides SMT? How is that by the way, Seda or anyone else who has it?

I've got it, it's really really great.

Also grab the Zeldas (OoT, LADX, and Oracles of Time and Ages), MonHun3 and Luigi's Mansion 2.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

- Kid Icarus
- Kingdom Hearts 3D
- Mario Kart 7
- Fire Emblem
- Animal Crossing

Tamanon

Banned

- Kid Icarus
- Kingdom Hearts 3D
- Mario Kart 7
- Fire Emblem
- Animal Crossing

SMT4 is an awesome game. Hard, but awesome.

mhs004

I have a 3DS and a vita and this is my opinion.

The Vita is a better system by a long shot and has the best potential but not alot of good games right now.

The 3DS has had the best year a handheld has ever had this year and has the best mobile game library of all time.

Get a 3DS first and if you can get a vita later both are amazing though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I thought that was a sprite for a second. Have been on a blackout for the game and wow, it's definitely come along.
AU7Amsc.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I thought that was a sprite for a second. Have been on a blackout for the game and wow, it's definitely come along.
AU7Amsc.gif

How long have you been on blackout? For example have you heard the new news that came out the other day? The big news. The mega big news.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
so uh, Pokemon for Toonami?

I'M TRYING YOU BASTARDS

Only if it's an anime based on Pokemon Special. That series is sooooo much better than the one with Ash Ketchum, which has been spinning its wheels for years.

By the way, I got One Piece Season 5 Volume 2 in today. *looks at shelf space* Gonna need to clear some space.

Only if it's an anime based on Pokemon Special. That series is sooooo much better than the one with Ash Ketchum, which has been spinning its wheels for years.

By the way, I got One Piece Season 5 Volume 2 in today. *looks at shelf space* Gonna need to clear some space.

I feel kind of annoyed that I bought the collections 1-8 instead of the seasons. I hate having unmatching DVDs in a set.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

- Kid Icarus
- Kingdom Hearts 3D
- Mario Kart 7
- Fire Emblem
- Animal Crossing

starfox yo

As someone who has had the 3DS and Vita since their respective launch dates, I can safely say the 3DS is a better purchase at the moment. It has an amazing library and is fully backwards compatible with its predecessor as opposed to the Vita which is only partially backwards compatible.

Anyhow......So Toonami is the day before my 21st birthday.....this weekend will be fun.
Heh. Im a few days older than you. Mine is tomorrow. Bow to me, youngin!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Toonami age checkin?

22 and a few weeks
22 next month. I remember starting watching Toonami on a weekly basis when I got Dish in....2004-ish, I think, so about 13 years old, as I remember the premiere of stuff like Zatch Bell, Bo-Bobo, Megas XLR, a little bit of Astro Boy, Rave Master, & IGPX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom