• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
i...will..absorb...all...of..your...energy

3154780-3.jpg

now loading murder.exe

RagnarokX

Didn't think so.

Well long story and I've forgotten a bit myself but reading wiki now.

Basically, he was raised for some time by some nuns after loosing his memory, and I don't know if it's possible that he was able to attempt the genin test and chuunin exams so many times even after being picked up by Orochimaru.

Yeah. It's a bit hard to tell.
Going further: manga spoilers

He is named Kabuto because he wore a helmet. The main nun at the orphenage was a retired Root agent and Danzou wanted to reactivate her, holding aid for the orphenage as leverage. Kabuto volunteered to join Root to spare her. Kabuto became an elite Root ninja and one of Konoha's top spies. Danzou had a fake Kabuto grow up at the orphenage so that the main nun wouldn't recognize him, then had her go to assassinate him. He killed her, and then Orochimaru talked him into serving him. Even if he was a super spy, it seems extremely improbable that he'd be able to infiltrate Konoha posing as a genin using his name and not changing his appearance at all.

Cwarrior

Late to the party

So I don't usually do this, but cosmicblizzard asked me to, so here I am:

Soul Eater is a really boring piece of shit. He claims it's really popular here and you'll all beat me up or something if I said it was shit, but I don't think that's true. The show has some pretty solid action animation, and great designs, but overall it's a huge steaming pile of garbage. The pacing is crap, the villains are crap, the humor isn't funny, and honestly by the end of the series the "story" really never went anywhere. There isn't any real development between the characters, nothing really change, they just beat the big bad guy and called it a day. What's there to like?

mother of god,duckroll of all people the number 1 bones fan on the planet not even his insane bias love of bones can blind him from this reality, oh noz this means the apocalypses is upon us!

Next his going to admit hosoda is a hack and it will rain fire & brimstone as Apocalypse's four horse men coming down from the sky on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom