• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Going further: manga spoilers

He is named Kabuto because he wore a helmet. The main nun at the orphenage was a retired Root agent and Danzou wanted to reactivate her, holding aid for the orphenage as leverage. Kabuto volunteered to join Root to spare her. Kabuto became an elite Root ninja and one of Konoha's top spies. Danzou had a fake Kabuto grow up at the orphenage so that the main nun wouldn't recognize him, then had her go to assassinate him. He killed her, and then Orochimaru talked him into serving him. Even if he was a super spy, it seems extremely improbable that he'd be able to infiltrate Konoha posing as a genin using his name and not changing his appearance at all.

Goddamn, Danzo is a coldblooded dick.

ckohler

0RgXJrE.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

He is named Kabuto because he wore a helmet. The main nun at the orphenage was a retired Root agent and Danzou wanted to reactivate her, holding aid for the orphenage as leverage. Kabuto volunteered to join Root to spare her. Kabuto became an elite Root ninja and one of Konoha's top spies. Danzou had a fake Kabuto grow up at the orphenage so that the main nun wouldn't recognize him, then had her go to assassinate him. He killed her, and then Orochimaru talked him into serving him. Even if he was a super spy, it seems extremely improbable that he'd be able to infiltrate Konoha posing as a genin using his name and not changing his appearance at all.

no it's perfectly plausible. It's also plausible that the examiners didn't catch on to his abilities during the exams. lolz

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The silver lining to these filler episodes? They'll remind you of the personalities of the Straw Hats before they joined, in case you didn't watch the first 206 episodes.

Jintor

You know, I really like OP's cast.

Unfortunately Hulu fucking took down a whole bunch of english dubbed episodes right where I was watching so everything blows

Cause this is filler! Filler night

And no ones gonna save you from the shit we're gonna show

Yes this is filler! Filler night

You're fight to survive inside of

Filler

Filler

TONNNNNNNNNNIGHT!

Amikami

Banned

This is much better than what I could remember and you put things in a better order than I had them in my head. I'm starting to remember, but yeah, the two stories aren't adding up.
guessing Kishi just got rid of parts of Kabuto's old story. It had been awhile and he could get away with it I guess. I hadn't realized until now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fun fact: this arc is based on the plot of a One Piece Playstation game.

You read that right. No number after "Playstation."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom