• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
KuGsj.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Novid is quite simply a prophet of the end times of animation. Only fools ignore his words but only madmen can heed them.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I know. Normally that would be the moment a series would jump the shark, but it didn't because shit like KOing a bear with your bare hands is expected of that guy. It would be out of character if he didn't punch a bear to near death.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Holy shit. This was so awesome and manly that it made everyone in the room grow a thick, bushy beard. Was a little awkward since I was with my sister and mom at the time.

Man, that ain't even the craziest shit that guy's done. You should see him in the ring, you'll grow a second, much larger, penis. It's too bad Ippo's dub isn't better, the show is really great.

EDIT: Here's another link of him being awesome as shit. Enjoy your third testicle.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Better to check out the anime or the manga?

The anime only reaches so far but the fight animation is so goddamn good. The manga has sort of been dragging it's feet as far as great fights go until recently. If you are willing to put up with about 70 episodes and a pair of movies, go with the anime. The manga has 1000+ chapters, you've been warned.

The anime only reaches so far but the fight animation is so goddamn good. The manga has sort of been dragging it's feet as far as great fights go until recently. If you are willing to put up with about 70 episodes and a pair of movies, go with the anime. The manga has 1000+ chapters, you've been warned.

I read 600 chapters of naruto in a week to be caught up for the tobi reveal 1000 is nothing lol

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I read 600 chapters of naruto in a week to be caught up for the tobi reveal 1000 is nothing lol

Then have at it, there are fights you'll want to watch though. You'll know them when you come across them. The anime just does such a good job at animating the fights, shit I'd say watch until you run out of anime material then go to the manga.

Then have at it, there are fights you'll want to watch though. You'll know them when you come across them. The anime just does such a good job at animating the fights, shit I'd say watch until you run out of anime material then go to the manga.

I'm currently doing my 5 series a few chapters a day so I won't spend my days only reading manga lol. Once I get caught up on Yotsuba I'll start reading Ippo probably something like 5-10 chapters a day because of how long it is lol.

Don't worry, I've called someone to take care of it.

The link is very very relevant and awesome.

Dat Ultra Seven theme

Man, that ain't even the craziest shit that guy's done. You should see him in the ring, you'll grow a second, much larger, penis. It's too bad Ippo's dub isn't better, the show is really great.

So everyone else gets what Takamura can't have. He is truly one of the most tragic characters in the series.

Next thing you know we'll be complaining about Sword Art Online......

.......son of a--we are turning into the anime thread...

And so the truth has finally been revealed - these threads were just a sidebar for AnimeGAF all along! They just move at 1/80th of the speed!

ckohler

Listening to the Soul Eater soundtrack reinforces that this is Best Show.
http://youtu.be/k13PRRNEqo8

I like how the song incorporates a scary sounding piano part, which of course is Soul's specialty. In the Manga, they flesh out Soul's backstory further and you learn he comes from a musical heritage.

My favorite song on the soundtrack is "Never Lose Myself", Black Star's theme. Read the lyrics, they fit him perfectly:

http://youtu.be/s6JX7W02-bc

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Funimation just announced that One Piece: Strong World will be coming out November 10th. Possible movie night sometime after that?

LycanXIII

I like how the song incorporates a scary sounding piano part, which of course is Soul's specialty. In the Manga, they flesh out Soul's backstory further and you learn he comes from a musical heritage.

My favorite song on the soundtrack is "Never Lose Myself", Black Star's theme. Read the lyrics, they fit him perfectly:

http://youtu.be/s6JX7W02-bc

I've had the soundtrack playing in my truck all week. Love the Black Star one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom